00 || The Begining

A product of one of my many before bed scenarios.

𝔚𝔚𝔚

Since the beginning of time the Moretto family's loyalty lied with the now infamous Galanti family mafia.

Their deeply rooted relationship went back ages. Dated all the way back in time when La Famiglia only consisted of a few close men living in poverty in the south of Italy.

And as time went on the two families bond only grew stronger as the Galanti family grew more powerful.

Which meant it was only customary for Ricardo Rosso Galanti to bring refuge to Arturo Moretti's wife and daughter after his horrific death.

Arturo died serving La Famiglia, it was just such a shame he had to be taken before the innocent eyes of his seven year old daughter and wife.

After that day Ricardo swore to take in his second in command's wife and child and protect them with his life, because after all La Famiglia took care of their own.

And that charity continued after Ricardo's death, only now it was his eldest and only son who was left with all the responsibilities that came with being the head of the Galanti family mafia.

Only, Alessio had bigger plans for his mafia. He had stepped in and taken La Famiglia a long way from a shady business that spanned the southern parts of  Italy.

What was a single state mafia family grew to be the largest dominating family in the world with people stretching to all parts of the globe.

And what happened to the Moretto family you might ask?

Not long after the wretched night where Arturo was killed, his wife and daughter were sent far away.

Laura Moretto was sent to America to lead a new life where her beautiful daughter would never have to be put in danger again. Where even at the news of Ricardo's death, they were not to return home.

But soon after Alessio took charge there was no need for them to ever look back. As La Famiglia expanded and settled in America, Laura was once again reunited with them and established a place high in the ranks.

However her daughter was still not to be tainted by the darkness and sin that was the Galanti Family mafia.

Not until it was absolutely necessary.

She was a true princess, locked away from the life of crime and sin ironically enough it was only possible because she was protected by the most sinful of them all.

La Principessa was told stories of the wonderful man her mamá would tell her was protecting them. The man her mamá called the prince.

Her mamá spoke so highly of him. Only ever telling Giana - a now sixteen year old girl - tales of the man she would never have to meet if things went according to plan. A man she would only meet if anything were to happen to her mamá.

It was a warning. One that Giana didn't pay any mind to until it was too late and she was delivered to the devil in disguise himself three years later.

But even the most powerful have their own weaknesses. An Achilles heel of such. A weapon so powerful that it's effects of destruction could ripple all throughout just as quickly as it came.

And in this story that weapon was a broken nineteen year old brat mourning the loss of her mother.

A girl that found comfort in the monster himself.

𝔚𝔚𝔚

𓆩❤︎𓆪

La Famiglia (the family) is another word for the mafia.

Also I changed Giana's age from 18 going on 19 to just 19. When I first began this story I wanted her to be older but I thought it wouldn't make sense, but then I realized this is my own book and I can do what I want.

So she's 19 (and still in high school bc... well you'll see)

Ahhhh I'm so excited for this story. And from one wattpad obsessed reader to another, I promise this story won't disappoint.

I'm so tired of looking for new wattpad books and finding one to drop it like a couple hours later bc it's not good. So plz give me some recommendations.

I'm a simple girl I just need plot and smut.