New Friends

✦𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞✦

"Huh?" You looked at the boy standing next to your table. He was charming. He has blonde hair and green eyes. He looked like a prince.

"You're kind of sitting on my seat," he repeated and another boy wearing a red cap and headphones around his neck sat next to you.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'll get up right now," you said.

"Oh, no! I was just saying! It's okay. Real-"

You stood up too quick and your right foot toppled over your left as you fell forward. The boy caught you before you could hurt yourself and the both of you were in shock at what just happened.

"Good morning, every- AHHH!" A girl with blue hair in pigtails entered the room and screamed at the sight of the boy holding you. "What's going on here?!" She exclaimed and pointed at you both.

"That's just what I was about to ask!" The girl with a blonde ponytail stood up with her hands on her hips.

"Thanks for catching me, I'm good now," you whispered to him which he heard and let you go. "I'm sorry. I tripped and he was so kind to help me. It seems that I was in his seat, so I was just moving," you explained the situation as the boy stepped back and gave you space, so you could move from his seat.

"Settle down, kids. It's good timing anyway. You can come to the front of the class and introduce yourself now," Miss Bustier gestured her hands for you to come.

"Okay," you said and walked to the front while the girl with pigtails went to her seat.

You turned around and faced everyone. This was your new class and you wanted to make a good impression.

"Hello, my name is Y/N L/N. It's a pleasure to meet you all. I'm new to the country in general, so I hope I can make friends with everyone and you guys can help show me around. Uh..I like to shop and create outfits that match my mood or occasion. Today's style is called 'Daffodil' because they symbolize new beginnings and it's my first day of school. I also like to do makeup because it's pretty and makes my outfit pop more."

You immediately regretted saying that. You felt like you talked a little too much and that they might think you're weird.

There was silence for a few seconds before excitement filled the room.

"That's neat!" The tall guy with the red jacket said.

"You can practice your makeup on me!" The girl with short blonde hair wearing a pink dress said.

"Your outfit looks good," the girl next to her complimented you.

"Hmph. Sounds like a wannabe me if you ask me," the girl flipped her ponytail and crossed her arms.

"Are you saying we have things in common?" You took that comment in a positive way.

"Thank you for your introduction, Y/N. Is there anyone who wants to help her and show her around?" Miss Bustier asked the class.

"I'll help," the boy who caught you earlier raised his hand and you watched him. The girl with a ponytail and the girl with the pigtails both deeply gasped.

"I can help her!" The girl with pigtails raised her hand as well.

"Same here," the girl with the pink dress said.

Miss Bustier smiled at the class. "How about you all help her then?" She suggested and the class agreed.

● ● ●

It was lunch time. Just like Miss Bustier said, your classmates showed you around and helped you when you didn't understand something.