trois

after a small five minute break that consisted of delilah getting a glass of lemonade from the fridge, the group went back to them playing among us.

waiting in the lobby for the game to start, a few conversations were occurring.

"so, if i'm correct.. dreamnotfound isn't real? y'all are fucking playing with me, i swear." delilah exclaimed at dream and george. the green and blue contrast were having the best time poking fun at her for being a dreamnotfound stan.

in the corner, karl, quackity, and sapnap were discussing whether or not sapnap or quackity was the better fiancè.

"i'm just saying, sapnap. i met up with karl and you didn't." quackity told sapnap, a smirk evident in his voice.

towards the middle of the lobby, wilbur and valentina were arguing on some random thing; you could never tell with them.

"fuck you, tina. i hate you so much." wilbur told xem.

as the conversations slowly died down, karl clicked the start button on his among us screen. the game loaded in, the "shh" screen was shown on delilah's monitor.

a bright red was flashed, saying "imposter" and showing dreams green character and delilah's purple one.

the game started, delilah and dream finding a secluded area to fake tasks in.

"hey-- delilah? we should try to get a few kills in." dream told her, his green figure walking in circles around her.

"yeah, no of course. who do you have in mind? tina and sapnap are nearby-- in comms." she said, nervously tapping on her desk.

they walked together, making sure nobody else was in there except their targets. the both quickly hit the kill button, before sapnap and valentina could react, dream killing sapnap first.

"ha! fucking losters." she yelled, not noticing her mistake in words

dream let out a wheeze "did you-- did you just say loster?"

she let out a loud laugh at her on mistake, the two new friends laughing in synch over the girls silly mistake.

"fuck, dream, we should leave the area before someone finds the bodies." she said, recovering from the conversation.

"yeah, ill go towards admin and how about you go towards electrical? dont die!" he told her, letting out a small laugh after. delilah enjoyed his calming and comforting energy.

the small among us characters ran their separate ways, when delilah found her way to electrical, she ran into quackity.

"quackity, mon bien-aimè!" delilah said, laughing.

"mi querida amiga, lilah!" quackity yelled back, the two continued in light conversation, delilah making quackity her ally to keep others from become suspicious. 

an emergency meeting was called; dream being the one to call it. a tinge of confusion was felt, but nevertheless she went with whatever dream was doing. after all, they were on the same side.

"i'm not completely, one-hundred percent sure but i think it might be george." dream started, he felt confident in his lie; nobody picking up on the shaky voice during the first few words.

"erm- i agree. while i was on my way to electrical, george was literally just sitting by a fucking vent."  delilah carefully stated, trying their best not to stumble over her words.

with a hum of agreement throughout the voice chat,  georgenotfound was voted off and proven to be..

innocent.