Chapter 5.1

As McGonagall had said

As McGonagall had said... She arrived the next day at the Orphanage and took Ariel with her. The Matron kept grumbling and Ariel Was sure that this wouldn't turn out to be.... Good.

The two boarded a train to London. It wasn't far.....In a about an hour - they were in London. They found A group of people huddled together at a bus stop. McGonagall smiled and greeted the group as they approached them.

" Good morning everyone." McGongall greeted enthusiastically.

" Hello Professor " Everyone greeted her .

" So, Ariel over her will be accompanying us to Diagon alley where all the supplies will be bought. I'll be back in minute , until then you all can have a nice little chat " And with that McGonagall hurried away, Ariel turned to look at her but she was gone.

" Uh- myself Ariel Black " Ariel introduced herself. It was a bit difficult for her, since she had never gotten introduce herself to anyone until now.

" Hello dear. I am Lana . This is my husband Steve and this is my son -" The woman started, she was going to introduce her son when the boy beside her spoke up.

" Leonard Rogers " The boy said, extending a hand , Ariel shook his hand lightly and smiled at him. The boy was slightly taller than her - he had soft auburn coloured eyes and blonde hair.

" Hey Ariel, Mr. Malhotra and this is my wife Kiran " The other man said, Smiling softly at Ariel. Ariel politely smiled back at him and his wife.

" Hiya! I am Vedika, Vedika Malhotra " The girl beside them exclaimed cheerfully. Ariel smiled back at her. Vedika was a girl with wavy brown hair that reached her mid back and pretty brown eyes that had some specks of a pretty honey colour.

" So, your parents are -umm - what did she say? - yeah - muggles too - like us? " Mr.Malhotra asked. Ariel didn't know how to respond to that, but McGonagall came back at that exact moment to her rescue.

" Everyone - all is set, please follow me " McGonagall said and they all followed her.

They all entered a pub, where everyone looked at then for a few seconds and then went back to their work. Everyone in their group except McGonagall was admiring the pub. It was dusty - but there was magic all around it. Floating cups and plaits, people lighting up their cigars with a wave of their hand and many more fascinating things.

McGonagall led them to the backdoor of the pub where a brick wall was situated. She tapped some bricks - and to their astonishment, the bricks of the walls- line by line - moved themselves in a corner and they were left with an open space that led to an alley . As soon as they entered the Alley they were dumbfounded. If they were fascinated by the pub, the alley was nothing compared to it.... There was just one was to describe it - magical... Which it truly was.

There were owl flying around here and there , People selling magical toys for kids, Bookstores filled with people, people looking at broomsticks. The Alley was filled with a pleasant smell which made Ariel feel the happiest she has been in years.