SPECIAL CHAPTER

"But, you're my husband now." Matteo pouted.

Kai face twisted up. "And?"

"You're suppose to want to have sex with me." Matteo spoke, leaning over to Kai who was sitting on the opposite side of the couch and started rubbing his thigh.

Kai leaned close to Matteo, their nose brushing against each other. "Mhm, baby, do you know what I want?" Kai asked, watching Matteo close his eyes. "What's that?"

"You to," Kai said, pressing a soft kiss against Matteo's cheek, "stop being horny all the time." He said, before backing away from Matteo.

When Matteo opened his eyes back up, he pouted. "You teased me."

"And?" Kai answered, giggling.

The small male left out a loud squeal when he felt Matteo tug his feet down making the male lay on his back, Matteo now on top of him. "I'm going to punish you for that." The male said, leaning down and pressing kisses along Kai's neck, nibbling at the tender skin.

"Ah, ah, that tickles!" Kai giggled out, small squeals mixed in.

Matteo soon pulled away, smiling down at his husband, who was also smiling at him. "It's like each day, you get more and more beautiful and perfect and amazing and sweet and cute-," the male was cut off with soft lips pressed against his.

The blonde haired male happily kissed Kai back, "does this mean you wanna fuck?"

"Ouch!"

"All these years and you still haven't learned." Kai said, making a 'tsk' sound as he pulled away from Matteo who was rubbing his forehead.

"Why? You wanna be my teacher? Hmm?" Matteo said, leaning back down to the male, when he saw Kai raise his hand back up, he quickly flung himself to the other side of the couch.

Kai shook his head, getting up. "I just wanted to watch some Judge Judy." He whined, heading up the stairs and in to his room. When he walked in, he jumped not expecting Zane laying in his bed, eyes closed. Kai smiled before jumping right on the male, who out of habit, wrapped his arms around Kai's waist.

With his eyes still closed, he smiled. "Hi, kitten."

"Hi." Kai whispered softly back, cuddling into the male's chest.

Zane's grip on Kai's waist tightened, "got tired of Matteo?"

"I wouldn't say tired, I love being around him." Kai said, humming. "It's just most of the time, being around him ends with him tricking me into bed." Kai giggled.

"He is a sweet talker." Zane agreed, "when we first slept together, he knew exactly what to say to make me slowly get me lured into it."

Kai nodded. "I thought within time he would calm down."

The statement made Zane chuckle. "Oh no, you practically gave him permission when you married him."

"I married you too." Kai stated, pressing a quick kiss to Zane's lips.

"Are you trying to imply I should try to get you into bed more, because we are already halfway there, kitten." Zane asked, finally opening his eyes and looking at Kai, his eyes holding a hint of lust.

Zane used one of his hand, to grab Kai's thigh, moving it over and making the smaller straddle his waist.

"I don't think Matteo would be so happy to know you wanted me instead of him," Zane said, sitting up, lifting Kai with him. His large hands found their way back to Kai's waist holding it firmly.

Kai's eyes locked with Zane, both male's held desire in them. Zane leaned in pressing his lips harshly against Kai's, the male returned the kiss quickly. The lust the both male's had was held in the kiss. The taller male pulled away first, pressing kissing up and down Kai's neck.

"So, you didn't want me, you wanted Zane." Matteo said from the doorway.

Zane pulled away, flipping off Matteo as Kai turned to face the blonde haired male.

Before Kai could reply, he felt a gush of wind and then a body pressed harshly against his back. "Well, baby, lucky for you, we were a two for one."

Kai gulped harshly at the statement, knowing exactly where this was going. Matteo lips pressed against one side of Kai's neck as Zane's occupied the other.

A soft tsk was heard. "I leave to go to work and you guys decide it's time to have a threesome." Luka said, "you figure you would at least wait for your favorite brother to come and help."

Matteo pulled away, "I think we should have a vote."

"A vote?" Luka said, raising a brow.

"Mhm, my answer all depends on who you are going to fuck." Matteo said, "if it's me, you can join."

"Don't I get a s- oh." Kai started, but was cut off by Zane's hand pressing down on his crotch and rubbing.

"Yes, kitten you get a say." Zane said, "but we already know your answer."

Matteo nodded his head. "How could you ever deny sex with your greek god husbands?"

"Ouch! Dammit Kai!"

-
a/n; it's been so long, but this is for all the reads this book has gotten and the endless support for this story.

it was one of my first poly stories and I hold it dear to my heart.

I hope you liked the special chapter. <3