011

Rina's POV

"And where do you think you're going?" I bit my lip and made a face before holding the door knob. I turned around and saw my soulmate. Wearing his plain white t-shirt and sparkly drops of water in his hair, a towel around his neck, leaning on the wall with crossed arms, looking at me with a serious look.

"Oh, Jungwon! I thought you were taking a bath!" I scratched my nape and acted so innocent. "Where are you going?" he changes the topic. "I'm going to the mall with Ava. We're going to watch a movie."

"Without me?! Rina, are you serious?!" I was shocked at how furious he was. "Why are you mad? Not all the time I need you by my side," I said. "Hey, you just came here to Korea 4 days ago. You expect yourself to be knowing the place as if you lived here for a decade?" I rolled my eyes. "It's alright, Jungwon. I'm with Ava and we're just staying at the mall," I convinced. "How about Beomgyu Sunbaenim? Is he coming?"

"Jungwon, it's a girls' day. 'GIRLS' only." I exaggerated the word "girls". Jungwon makes this face as if he wasn't convinced but I did make him agree.

"Okay, just don't talk to strangers. And don't flirt with anyone else," he warns. I scoffed, "Excuse me? Flirt?!" I laughed. "Why? I'm your soulmate. You shouldn't be flirting with other guys," he said. I laughed sarcastically, "What's up with you? We aren't even together, Jungwon." Jungwon blinks a couple of times while looking at me.

"B-but. . . I-i. . . S-still."

"What's with the stutter, Yang Jungwon?" I raised an eyebrow and crossed my arms as well while he stands straight awkwardly. "N-nothing." He looks away.

"Be home by five."

"Five?! Too early! How about six?"

"You are following my rules. Be home by five," he said in a stern tone. "Come on, Jungwon. I am not a baby." He faces me, "To me, you are."

He comes closer to my face. He looks at me with his black cat eyes. Making me admire his face close to me. His hand travels at my hair as he tucks it in my ear while his fingers trail down to my chin, holding it up to face him.

His face gives me butterflies. With matching wet hair and a plain white T-shirt. His eyes went directly to my lips while licking his bottom lick. It made me shiver because of how close he was. My eyes couldn't control but look at his pink lips as well that look so kissable.

"Now be home by five. Got that, my love?"

I could do anything. My saliva feels like sandpaper when I swallow. I fear that if I speak, I might stutter. He was so close to me that heat was releasing in my body. I can't be sweaty going to the mall. I just nodded at him with fear while looking at his eyes. He smirks at me and makes a kissing sound effect. He was flirting with me.

I held to the door knob as he steps back and turns around, wiping his wet hair. "Get home by five, love. Take care!" These were the last words I heard from him before I left our room.

While in the elevator going to the first floor. I received a message.

Jungwon: Five.

He doesn't really shut up, won't he?

Rina: If you don't shut up, I am not coming home by five.

Jungwon: Five.

Rina: Yang Jungwon!

Jungwon: Five.

Rina: Five your ass!

Jungwon: Language!