F O U R T E E N

He was intoxicating

He was intoxicating. 

I felt him shudder beneath me as I ground my hips against the large swell in his briefs. Little Kai was clearly not so little...The poor boy must be bruising the way his dick was anxiously pressing up against me. 

I pull away from him, raising my hips so they're hovering dangerously close to his cock.

My eyes wander over his face, perusing the deep flush coating his cheeks, the hooded lids over his darkened eyes, the way his breath is coming out in hot, short bursts. 

"Has anyone ever done this to you, Kai?" I ask, pushing a stray lock away from his hair and tucking it behind his ear, watching his his eyes flicker to my exposed breasts before returning my gaze, embarrassment clear in his expression.

"D-done what?" He asks, scrambling to catch his breath.

I grin wickedly and decide to make it very clear what I meant by once again rolling my hips into his, biting my lips at the sensation of his clothed cock rubbing against my clit. I watch as his eyes flutter shut and his jaw slacks to release a soft groan that only serves to tantalize me further.

"This, Kai."

His eyes shyly reach up to meet mine again and he swiftly shakes his head.

"Words, baby."

Baby? Since when have I used such traditional terms of endearment?

I don't miss the way his lips curl slightly upwards. I also don't miss the sparkle twitching in his eyes when I called him 'baby'.

"N-no...No one has ever ma-made me feel like this," He looks down bashfully, only to realize that he's met with the sight of my lace-clad pussy hovering mere centimeters above him, and his eyes snap back to mine like he's committed a sin. Little Kai's adam's apple bobs up and down as he regards me wearily, likely wondering what I have planned for him, what I want with him.

The thing that I'll likely never tell him is that I don't know. My usual calculated actions took a backseat when I saw a chance to make him mine.

I can't shake the image in my head of him begging on his knees to make the pain go away, begging for me to fuck him senseless, begging for me to make him mine in every sense of the word over, and over, and over again.

I grip his fingers and lean in to press a soft kiss to his lips before grasping his bottom lip between my teeth and tugging harshly.

"No one will ever make you feel like this." I whisper before undulating my body against him, watching in fascination as he gasps in surprise at the sudden movement before throwing his head back in a long wanton groan as I continue the movements rather than start-and-stop. 

I rock into him and find my pussy igniting at the thought of shedding the thin layers of fabric between us and pulling him so deep inside me that he repeatedly pushes against my cervix. I gasp when the bulbous tip of his cock hits my clit just right and moan out at the residual euphoria from the contact, not being able to stop myself from gripping his shoulder with one hand and tipping his chin so his eyes meet mine with the other.