Chapter 33

*Edited

*Edited

Layla

It was now 4 pm and I was waiting outside for Landon.

On cue, his car pulls up to the curb.

I walk over and open the door getting in the car.

Once I was in, I look over to Landon to see his 'angry' look on.

Even though nothing was really giving away he was angry as his face was his usual emotionless one, I could see his tense state and the vein in his neck popping out.

The glare he had on his eyes gave me shivers.

I pulled my seatbelt over me and looked over to him.

"You okay?" I ask him softly.

He looks over at me, his eyes pierce through mine as he nods his head.

He takes my hand and brings it to his lips kissing my palm softly.

I blush and look down as he drops my hand.

He starts driving off not before placing his hand on my thigh sending me an enormous pit of butterflies.

He swerves his way through cars his mood never changing once.

We make it to the studio 15 minutes later, he gets out of the car and opens my door for me.

I get out easily and he shuts the car door.

I look up at him and watch as he shoves his hands into his pockets, his hair falling in front of his eyes effortlessly.

His tall figure makes me seem so entirely short. 

His eyes come up to meet mine, I watch his face tense and his cold eyes slightly colder now.

I look at him confused.

Was he mad at me?   

"What's wrong Landon?" I ask him innocently.

He just stares at me and shrugs before he speaks.

"People pissing me off," He answers coldly.

I look at him and sigh.

I open my arms slightly, silently asking him to hug me.

He stares at me for a moment but then takes his hands out of his pockets, silently walking over to me and wrapping his arms around my body.

I nearly sigh at the contact, his chin resting on the top of my head as I lean my head against his chest listening to his steady heartbeat.

His body relaxes as he keeps his arms around me.

We stay like this for a while until he pulls away.

He leans down to my face looking me in the eyes before reaching down to my lips and pecking them with his own.