𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖙𝖊𝖈𝖙 ꧂Shoto Todoroki x Reader

Welcome back to another set of one shots! Thank you all for being patient while I get yours out it means a lot!

This is a fluff with a nice plot!

Requested by xxoXClaceXoxx

Anime is My hero academia streaming on funimation and more!

Enjoy~
________________________________

Like any other girl with a brain in your class, you had always thought Shoto Todoroki was a great classmate.

He was cold and distant but didn't bother anyone, and he had the best grades next to your friend Yaomomo.

Then again it made sense since they both came from very wealthy families.

You came from an average family like most, your parents were both software engineers. That job didn't really mix in with being a hero, and your quirk was almost made for their job.

By touching someone and activating your quirk you could send neurons in their brain to implant a skill they don't have and instantly give it to them.

But you wanted to be like your other classmates.

Todoroki had always caught your eyes. Not only was his quirk powerful, but you knew he would make a great heroic leader.

From the time you spent looking at him, you soon realized you had a slight crush on the emotionless male.

"Y/n can you help me with this problem here?" You sat next to Mina, and she was always asking for help.

You were always happy to help, though you weren't top of the class. "Uh sure, just let me do one more problem and I'll be done with my worksheet so I can help you!" You smiled positively at her.

Mina nodded, all you knew was that helping her with work would just you giving her answers.

"Thanks Y/n." She smirked looking back at Todoroki who was peacefully doing his own work.

Please just announce that we can go on Halloween break or something. Half of the class begged in their heads, knowing that it would be fun doing things as an entire class with the good character of UA.

Mr. Aizawa had rose from the dead, meaning that his nap was done in his yellow sleeping bag. You wondered why his eye bags never went away no matter how many hours of sleep he got.

"Everyone no matter who you are should be done with their worksheet. It was only ten questions and each don't have a right answer, it's based on your opinion." Mr. Aizawa spoke in a tired tone, stepping out of his sleeping bag.

"But, I literally but A and B for one. Do I pass?" Denki whispered to Ojiro in front of him playing with his tail.

"Your on thin ice Denki." Kirishima told his friend and Bakugou scoffed knowing that he tutored him for no reason.

"Fucking idiots cant even spell their own name right." Those times were very horrible.

Mr. Aizawa sighed looking at the higher graded level kids in the class, that equaled you.

"Lunch starts in a minute, and after school we planned a stupid Halloween thing even though it's next week. Come back from lunch and I'll have more details." As soon as he fell asleep again the bell rang.

"Aw yeah food time! Come on Y/n!" You heard Mina yell seeing the other girls pass by, their shoes in view as you put your notebook away.

"Yeah I'm going- woah Mina!" You yelled feeling her pull your arm harshly, instead of automatically walking to her side you bumped into a strong shoulder with your chest first.