42: Imagination

Ignore mistakes please

Third person P.O.V

"Goodbye, Kid."

His gun was ready to shot when-

"Tae! I swear, if you stop eating those or even thought of that, I'll shove it all down your throat!" Yoongi screamed from the kitchen which made Taehyung whine loudly.

"Hyung~~~ I'm already full. Do you want my stomach to burst up? Like really? I can't eat anymore. You're just making me eat since I came here." Taehyung whined while trying to cover the remaining dumplings in order to hide those.

"TAEHYUNG! You can't fool me like that." Yoongi scolded again from the kitchen, sounding more than pissed. 

But their little conversation, caused Hoseok to drop his hand on the side, eyes wide in shock at the amount of care and love he felt through the words between the two males.

"Come on... I really want to go back now! I'm sure, you'll kill me at this rate.!" Taehyung huffed and got up from the chair with a screech to which Yoongi came out of the kitchen with loud steps. The voice made Hoseok attentive enough to hide his gun back in his belt.

"What did you say- oh." Yoongi's eyes fell over the masked man standing near the door.

Taehyung followed his gaze and silently sit back on the chair with a pout.

"Go, deal with your customer." Taehyung scoffed, pointing his finger while Yoongi was looking at the other with squinted eyes. Before anyone could say further, the bell chimed again and John entered the cafe all huffing and panting.

"Taehyung! Let's go." Taehyung nodded his head and quickly grabbed his things from the kitchen and said goodbye to Jae and Yoongi who handed him a bag of many different cakes and pastries.

"Take care now. Visit again soon ok?" Taehyung nodded his head and hugged the other before leaving the cafe with John who was just glaring at the masked man now sitting at one of the tables.

Once Taehyung was gone from the cafe, Yoongi came in front of the masked man and crossed his arms over his chest with a frown.

"What do you want now Jung Hoseok!."

John was looking around while escorting Taehyung to the car and the latter also noticed many men standing here and there, looking all attentive and buff. He shrugged it off and silently sat in the car.

John started the engine and quickly dialed someone's contact.

"Done."

"Yeah, going back to the mansion."

"Ok."

With that he ended the call, leaving Taehyung to frown to himself on the conversation but he shrugged it off. He leaned back on the seat and closed his eyes, smiling at the perfect day he had.

Soon, they reached the mansion and once again, Taehyung felt like many men were around him, like checking something.

John told him to stay in the car until one of the men said that everything is clear. He was then escorted inside the mansion.

"What's that all John? Am I a VIP now?" Taehyung chuckled after his joke once he was in the living room with the butler. John snickered at the question and removed his coat.