Aftter giving his board exam he told Amma that he wants to study in abroad , so she could talk with his father. At first Amma denied him but with his constant pleading she agreed.

Irfan Malik was afraid to let go of his first child , after his second marriage the father and son's relationship was strained.
In between so much missunderstandig he couldn't afford to create more distance between them.
But when Amma ji told him that he was adamanted on this , he agreed with it. just because he had some hope that if he will accept his demand, he will be happy and may be some day accept him.

In ten years of his life in U.S.A he rarely visited Pakistan that to on Amma's emotional blackmailing 'kamz Kam wo aata to tha'.
But now three years had gone without him visiting , this time Amma's emotional blackmailing will not do anything to melt his heart he will not forget their 'betrayal'
In USA he is a successful architecture and made many friends, he was content with his life he doesn't need anyone, that's what he told himself.

Today he will come here for the first time in three years, that too when his uncle called him about his family business running in deficit, his family could betray him but he couldn't abandoned them in their hard time.

last time he came here, he didn't went alone, he also took someone's heart with him.

He was the only one apart from Amma and Mahi, who used to love her, he never made any difference between Mahi Meenal and her. every time he used to bring similar gifts for the three, he would sometime's call her just to check up on her, he would help her in doing homework.
Whenever Shahid Asif and Meenal used to make fun of her or bully her, he would take her side and scold them.

Till then, he was only her Saad bhai whom she loved and respected a lot.

Her feeling changed for him when she was in 11th grade, that day she had to stay awake all night for the test, due to which she woke up late in the morning, She came running down and collided with him when he asked her why she is becoming an express train, she told that she had an important test in an hour and was very late.

He had very important work at that time but he abandoned his work only to drop her at college on right time,

when she reached college, all her friends started asking her about who that handsome hunk was , at their shamelessness she angrily told them that he is her Saad bhai . Hearing her possessive tone they all started teasing her.

That time she refused to accept it and didn't talked with them but, when he daily started to pick and drop her from college her friends continuously told her the same thing, which she started to enjoy.

One time when he came to pick her up, he saw that some boys were bullying her ,he threatened them with their life and punched one of them on face.
Seeing this her friends started to fangirl him, they put things on her innocent mind saying that he loves her that's why he got jealous, she half heartedly tried to deny it , but her friends were not ready to let go of it they started reminding her that how he cares about her, how he never forgets picking her up . Her innocent mind started recalling his sweet gestures her heart couldn't stop the giddy feeling.

After that, even on every little gesture of his, she could only see love

It was her last day of college before summer vacation were starting. when she came out with her friends she saw him leaning on his car's bonnet waiting for her, when her friends caught sight of him they elbowe'd her all of them had a 'told ya' look plastered on their faces with heated cheeks she sits on the passenger side .

'But she didn't know how much pain her tiny heart will go through'

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;