37-38

c-37

Zhu Huiru saw that everyone had stopped talking, and spoke with a headache: "In my opinion, you two brothers can take turns taking care of each other!"

As soon as she said that, the surroundings suddenly became quiet. No one agreed, and no one dared to retort.

The strange atmosphere was quickly broken by Shen Lifeng.

He narrowed his eyes and looked at his elder brother who was sitting opposite to him. He had a plan in his mind, "Mother is right, Father only has two sons, so taking turns taking care of him is only right. Since that's the case, why don't the two of us take turns taking care of Father?"

His words paused for a moment before he continued, "Big brother is the eldest son of the family, so he should be the first one to give an example. In this first month, I'll take care of him."

Without waiting for Shen Liyang to speak, Shen Lifeng cut off his retreat path, and said to Zhu Huiru: "Mother, what do you think of this idea?"

Of course, Zhu Huiru took it for granted. Shen Liyang was the eldest in the family, "Then it's settled. Yang'er, I'll leave this month for you to take care of your father."

With that, he stood up and left the hall.

Shen Liyang glared at Shen Lifeng fiercely, then stood up and angrily left the hall with Madame Zhou.

Seeing that everyone had left, Lady Xu opened her mouth, "Husband, if Boss's wife goes to take care of Father this month, won't it be our turn next month?"

Shen Lifeng laughed without a care: "What is there to worry about, since big brother is willing to take care of it, then let him continue to take care of it, wait until next month we will find an excuse to push him back."

"Hubby is still smart."

The two of them looked at each other as the corner of their lips lifted into a sly smile.

After returning to his room, the more Shen Liyang thought about it, the more he felt that something was amiss.

Madame Zhou was also not happy. He went back to his room and continued to mutter to himself to vent his dissatisfaction.

"Second brother has always had a lot of devious ideas, and your mother is always biased towards him. If you compromise like this today, who knows how they will plot against us in the future!"

Shen Liyang sat by the side of the brick bed, sweeping Madame Zhou a glance, "Since you know, then why didn't you raise any objections in front of your mother?"

Madame Zhou was speechless.

She really wanted to, after being oppressed by Zhu Huiru and being a wife, how would she have the guts to go against him?

"He's just taking care of a cripple, that's all. As long as he still has a breath, everything will be fine."

Madame Zhou changed the topic. For the sake of face, he had to do this!

However, she wasn't someone who was willing to suffer a loss. It wouldn't be easy for them to be wronged!

"What are you going to do?" Shen Liyang asked curiously.

"What else can we do? "As long as your father doesn't die." The corner of Madame Zhou's mouth slightly curved as he sneered: "Maybe you can gain a good reputation of filial piety for our long marriage."

If he were to place the name of unfilial son on Old Second, then he would have to take care of Old Father Shen!

Night was approaching.