12

Hermione Granger

"That I'm a lesbian and you are too."

She turned around the corner and suddenly it was completely silent. She's right... but it can't be, right? I'm straight and in love with Ron... right..? And I definitely don't have feelings for Parkinson. No, she's a bully. She's cold and mean and so fucking hot. Fuck! She's not hot. She's not. Ron is. I love Ron. Ron is my soulmate. But Pansy.. she makes me feel weird and confused. And I don't usually like being confused. I like knowing things, to be sure of things. But when it comes to her I somehow don't mind. The way she talks and does... Fucking hell I'm gay. Maybe I'm Bi? I love Ron. Right...?

I decided this was too much to proces right now. I started walking to the common room again, but my mind wouldn't shut up. I knew this was something important. Pansy Parkinson makes me question everything. For instance, I've never had the urge to be with someone, sexually. But now... I don't know. This is weird. And the obvious, my sexuality. I've always thought I was straight. Although to be fair, I haven't put much thought in it till now. I sighed. How am I supposed to face Ron today, when I'm questioning my love for him?

I stepped through the portrait hole to find a near-empty common room. A few second year students were doing some school work. They all looked up when I walked in, they'd probably heard some rumors about yesterday. I ignored them and walked up to my dormitory. There I took my transfiguration homework from my bag. It didn't take long until I finished it. I realized I'd done all my schoolwork already so I wouldn't have to do it today. I cursed myself internally. I could use a good distraction right about now.

Pansy Parkinson

I walked into the common room again. I'd skipped the morning classes, but the afternoon classes were long and boring. Inside Draco and Blaise were waiting for me. I frowned. "What." I said. Draco smirked. "I asked Potter." He said. My eyes widened. "To the-" "the feast, yeah!" Draco finished my sentence for me. I smiled. "I assume he said yes?" I assumed. Draco nodded enthusiastically."I'm really happy for you Dray." I said, noticing how quiet Blaise was. Draco basically squealed and jumped in excitement. "I'm going to get ready, just 3 more hours until the feast! Pansy can you-" "I'll be up in a minute." I answered. Draco smiled and ran upstairs. "Draco with his damn hair.." I mumbled. Blaise chuckled.

My smile faded slowly. "Are you okay?" I asked. "Yeah, yeah I'm alright. I actually wanted to ask you something." Blaise replied. I raised an eyebrow. "Well as you know, I'm going alone to the feast." Blaise started. "Yeah you complained about that for the last 2 weeks." I said. Blaise chuckled. "I thought maybe we could go together, as friends." Blaise said quickly. When he saw my expression he laughed. "Don't worry I won't hit on you this time." He added. I smiled. Blaise used to have a crush on me and he was always flirting with me. "Alright. I'll need someone to keep Draco in line anyways." I said. Blaise rolled his eyes. "We'll meet at the stairs by the great hall at 5?" He asked. "Sure." I said, walking up to Draco's room.