♡21

Everybody's tryna be a billionaire~

19th July, 2021.

The whole squad were now on the aeroplane starting their journey to Neo Island.

"Ok so Jeno and Jimin, Minjeong and Jaemin, Aeri and Shotaro, Chenle and Ningning. You guys are sitting together", Haechan said. They all nodded.

"So you can go and take your seats", Haechan one again said.

"Haechan and I will sit together", Sungchan said and Haechan replied with an 'ok'.

"So Soojin, Jisung and Renjun you guys take the triple seats", Haechan told them. The three of them agreed and went to their seats. Soojin quickly took the window seat and began to see through the window.

Renjun looked at Jisung and the younger gestured him to sit in the middle. Renjun sighed and took his place and Jisung also sat beside him.

"Wear your seatbelt. The plane is going to take off soon", Renjun gently said to the younger girl.

Soojin looked at him and quickly followed what he said. "It's been a while since I am going on a trip. I am really excited."

Renjun flashed a smile seeing a big grin on her face. "You will really love it there. I am so happy that you agreed to go with us."

"You know I asked my Mom's permission to go with you guys. And the first thing she asked me was 'Will Jisung go with you?' And when I said yes, she immediately agreed. Like she trusts him more than me."

Renjun let a laugh while the younger boy heard it all. "Well it's not my fault that I'm a nice guy", Jisung said with a smirk.

Soojin scoffed. "Nice guy", she mimicked Jisung.

Renjun looked at them and then shook his head. "You guys bicker like 5 years old kids."

"No we don't!!!", the 'couple' said coincidentally together and then quickly crossed their arms and looked opposite to each other.

Renjun just couldn't help but laughed. "Ok guys the plane is taking off. It will be a two hours long journey. So let's go!!!", Renjun exclaimed in excitement and pumped his fist in air.

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

Jisung and Renjun were both listening to music wearing their air pods. Whereas Soojin was dozing off and hardly could keep her posture straight. She was about to hit the seat infront of her but luckily someone held her forehead at the right time.

"Be careful. You will get hurt", Renjun said with raised eyebrows.

Soojin sat properly while rubbing her eyes. "Sorry but I am feeling very sleepy."

Jisung who witnessed it all took a magazine which was infront of him and started to 'read' it.

"If you feel that sleepy.... you can put your head on my shoulder", Renjun hesitantly said while tapping his right shoulder.