Jennie's Dream 2

L is "Light" / the writer / the author

Leave this chapter if you don't understand that the sexy scenes, in this chapter, are fictional.

Thanks to my readers

So, this is how it ends.
"Jennie..."
I'm fucking blurry.
"Jennie get up..."
I call out to the swan, destroying everything.
"Jennie!"
If I'm alive, that means I'm already awake.
"Jen..."
So, the truth is, Lisa and I were never a couple.
"Hey.."
We were never in a relationship; it was all fake.
"Jennie."
Our relationship was all a bluff. Because we never fell in love.
The unexpected, it never existed.
"Jennie Kim!"

I stand on the ground.
I ponder the idea to never get up again.
To become one with the asphalt.
But someone keeps calling me really close.

"What..."
"Jennie, you need to get up, we need to continue our journey."
"Mmh, it's you..."
I remember your words; I remember the look on your face more than anything else.
"What happened?" I ask, more like a drunk than an unconscious girl in a dream.
When I can focus on what's around me, I'm disgusted.
Sacks of spilled garbage are thrown on the asphalt; white smoke rises from the grates and escapes from the pipe junctions.
"What the fuck... I really did end up in an alley like a drunk."

My voice says these words. I didn't just think it, I said it out loud.

"Hey, what about that swan? Didn't I call it? Didn't it die?"

"Oh honey, what did you do? You look really drunk. Is that possible? Look at me." Light takes me in a hug.

"Come on, recover now. You called the big bird. But we can continue to travel in your dream, to travel in the Blackpink dream. Because by killing off this uncomfortable love, the Idols dreams can go on."

"So... Lisa's dead? I mean, our relationship..."

"In a split second of your life, you thought to destroy this unpredictable, crazy, sad, dangerous love. A love to give up, to suffer for. Remember Jennie? When you woke up in bed, half undressed; afraid of the judgment of your bandmates. Of what might happen. But then you felt her warmth, Lisa was beside you, and that fear flew away like a breeze."

I called the swan; the trap was set... but Lisa never showed up.

"So yeah. You called it, baby. But we bluffed you and me. A perfect pairing of looks; of minds. A masterful chemistry between us, thanks to our knowledge. Trust, boldness, and bravery."

My head hurts; maybe the relentless pain could wake me up, and bring me back to reality.

"To win...you always need a little more confidence and trust than you have to...." I think out loud.

Call the swan, change the past. I remember Light shouted.

"With a half bluff you went all in Jen, and we steal the pot. The winner takes all. Because you knew this action could not change the past."

You can't change the past.

Even if I called the swan, nothing would change in my past. Nothing would have changed between Lisa and me.

What has happened, remained written.

"Oh... please. My head is pounding." I say to Light, clinging to the writer's body.

"Jennie, baby. We can't waste time now. Look at them they are already here."  The writer points to the right side, and there they are.

Lisa, Rosé, Jisoo, and another me coming out of the corner, behind a puff of white smoke.