Chapter 4

DON'T WATCH THE GIF UNTIL I SAY SO !!! 

Okay, enjoyyyyyy

I luv you all <333

Fun Fact about me : THIS STORY IS RANKED NUMBER 9 ON BALLERINA WHATTTTTTTTT AHHHHH YOU ALL ARE VERY COOL :)))) <33333

Enjoy !!

Scene : The Ballet studio.

Harry was setting everything up in the studio for his second lesson with Louis.

He had on some leggings again and this time just a tank top, it was hot today plus he wanted Louis to see all his tattoos.

He was swaying his hips to the music before hearing a knock at his open door.

"Hey Darling." Louis smirked leaning against the door frame.

"Hi Lou." Harry grinned widely and Louis made his way over to Harry, again wearing a tracksuit but this one was black.

"Woah, I didn't know you had tattoos." Louis admired the ones scattered on Harry's  arms and shoulders.

"Yeah, I love decorating my body." Harry blushed.

"Me too, although I got most of mine because I thought they look cool." Louis shrugged making Harry laugh, of course he did.

"So what we doing today captain?" Louis teased.

"So we'll start with warm ups again, go through the poses then go through the actual dance you need to learn. There are some tricky moves in there, so I'm going to start with them so we have a longer time to get them right." Harry explained.

"Of course Haz." Louis smiled widely, only Niall calls him Haz but he loved it when Louis said it.

.....

"Perfect, excises done!" Harry beamed.

"So we are gonna start off with a pirouette and then moving on to a much harder move the Brisé. Harry explained, Louis nodded.

"So this a pirouette." Harry demonstrated, landing perfectly. Louis watched in awe. How the hell was he suppose to perfect that.

"Okay, so we'll take it step by step. If my nine year class can do it, so can you!" Harry Said, his dimples popping.

"Have I told you how much I love your dimples." Louis smirked.

Harry blushed, grinning more making the holes bigger.

"Thanks Lou." Harry blushed.

.....

"Like this?" Louis tried the pirouette again but falling.

"No Lou!" Harry was sobbing with laughter, Louis looks so funny.

"Stop laughing at me I"m really trying!" Louis pouted, sitting on the floor like a baby.

"Awh I'm sorry come on Lou, lets try again I know its hard." Harry tried to pick up the older boy.

Louis groaned picking himself up.

"Oi! Look at my wall!" Harry pointed to the Never give up sign.

Louis chuckled this boy really did love his ballet and Louis did admire that. He was just like Louis with singing.

"Look, I do this my class." Harry says.

He goes behind Lou and holds his hips carefully.

"Okay try again." Louis does, no protested and he does it perfectly with Harry holding onto him and guiding him.