The Tri Hotel

A few minutes have passed after re-watch the video, Gulf looked away from his computer, lean back on his chair, blankly look up at the ceiling while exhale and inhale a couple of times before he sit up straight.

"Speaking about chewing heads, why not I do the same"

Murmured Gulf to himself in an empty room as he smirked while facing the laptop do a quick little upper torso body stretching then clicking on the files of illegal activities that he has compiled throughout the week.

Gulf using an unknown ID sent everything to the Crime Investigation Department, Police Force Cyber Crime Department, the newspapers and most importantly the online news where people could access easily the content.

After sending the files and pictures to the law enforcers Gulf quickly deletes his trace and his track by using a worldwide IP Address, in which a bug will automatically detect their own IP Address if someone decided to hack back into the files that try to get the senders IP Address.

The bug that Gulf has installed will activate itself and act as a reflection, in which it will automatically use the hacker address and show/pop up on their tracking IP Address.

Gulf knowing that he will have little time to actually enjoy his time being carefree and unbothered by others after the revelation, with that being done he decided to go out and do things that are totally out of his norm.

Gulf giddily heads over to his room, shower, get dressed and heads out for his quest. Upon arrived at his hotel, he quickly head up to his private room that was guarded by his henchman, he dismissed them before entered the room.

His henchmen utter a single word, bow slightly at their boss and immediately leaves after knowing that Gulf has entered the room. With a giddy and overexcited Gulf he quickly yet calmly walk over to his bedroom.

As he entered his room, he close the door, pull out his wallet, car keys then unloosen his watch from his wrist then placed them on top of the dressing cabinet then grab the small scissors which already on top of the cabinet while he smirks at Mew's bound self by the bed, blindfolded, fully awake and aware with him fully clothes just like how he normally dressed to work minus the coat that being replaced with a casual jacket.

Gulf stands on the end of the bed eye rapping Mew delicious figure for a seconds before he slowly crawls towards him, Mew at that time was on high alert but couldn't talk as he was gag by the mouth gag ball yet he could feel the pressure of Gulf's weight as he slowly creeping towards him.

Gulf who was crawling suddenly stopped in the middle of Mew's leg, slowly lowered his body down on Mew's torso. Fully on high alert, Mew tries to pull his bound hands but couldn't unbind them.

Gulf feeling brazen and aroused at the sight slowly unbutton his pants, unzipped Mew's fly, snipped the top of the boxers with the scissors before he ripped it and fully exposed his slightly harden penis.

Gulf smirked at the view, as he pull back and throw the scissors away from them hard enough that it hit the wall in which makes Mew slightly turn his face to the right.

Gulf then focuses back on his prize as he grabs the semi-hard penis away from the fabric that slightly covered its beauty, the very penis that he's dying to stroke, play with it and put it in him.

But before that, he has a better idea which is to tease him a little by putting it in his mouth.

Now it is Gulf's play instead of Mew's play, the one thing different from before was that he did not take off his own clothing. Gulf in his casual attire slowly playing with Mew's penis while Mew was enjoying it to the maximum.

Mew knew at the very moment when he entered the room it smelt like Gulf's room back at the mansion and his suspicion was clear when Gulf crawled forward towards him slightly.

Even slightly far from him, he could smell Gulf's shampoo, thus in an instant, he smirks that accompany with a relief soft smile upon confirming that the one who kidnapped him is none other than his own husband.

The idea of being in his current position arouse him even more as his penis stand tall full of pride while he currently receives an explosion of pleasure from none other than his own husband.

Mew subconsciously tried to move, but it felt as if his body were tied down by tons of invisible threads. He felt himself growing big and hard inside Gulf's mouth, he could feel every action that Gulf bestow upon him as his long soft tongue and seemed to wrap itself around Mew's length perfectly while teasing him.

Just as he was about to come, Gulf suddenly moved away and began slowly to undress Mew. He unbuttons Mew's jacket fully, fully unbutton his white shirt, loosens his tie yet stopped his action.

He then shifts focus as he pulls down his pants, get rid of the ripped underwear, all that were slowly peeled open while Mew still lies down on the bed being a very good prisoner as he gives him cooperation fully.

Gulf knows that Mew isn't someone who is easy to capture unless he already knows what is going on in which is clear as he already proves in his action of being cooperative while taking his clothes off.

Despite being caught and all Gulf still kept his own clothes on, gingerly, softly take his place on his husband body as he sat on Mew's stomach slightly while reach out on his left handcuff then uncuffed his left hand.

He brought the left hand under his shirt slowly drag it down from his abs down to his upper torso then down to his hole where in an instant Mew knew that Gulf wasn't wearing any boxers or underwear.

As Mew's hand slowly head over to Gulf's hole he could felt the slight warmth as he circles it, teasing it while Gulf was slightly panting right next to his ear. Without any preparation or heads up, Mew push in one finger that makes Gulf fall slightly towards him, making his chest rested on Mew's chest then another finger was added as Mew's fingers enter dryly which makes Gulf slightly whimper.

"Hmm, hmm," said Mew trying to talk but was prevented by the gag.

Gulf quickly takes off the gag and instantly Mew smile at his action before he speaks in his low voice, "Uncuff my other hand tua-eng" while pulling out slightly both of his fingers then shove it in making Gulf again slightly whimper and lean on top of Mew's body.

The moment Gulf regain his strength, he obeys Mew's request and quickly uncuffed his other hands. At this moment, Mew pulls out his fingers, grab Gulf's hips, keeping him still while the other newly free hand wanting to pull his blind off but his action quickly stopped Gulf.

"Don't. Just keep it on, enjoy this without looking, as you feel it with your senses"

Mew nod his head, take his necktie off first then his jacket tosses them aside follow by his white shirt off before he rips open Gulf's shirt completely off and make him use his own white shirt, button a few buttons up while still blindfolded.

He then quickly places his fingers inside Gulf's warm mouth at the same time grind slightly while Gulf expertly coated his saliva on Mew's fingers before he brings it down to his hole again, then push his fingers deep inside his hole. It was deep, warm, and wet. Mew's fingers were all but sucked inside.

Upon knowing that he himself is ready, Gulf daringly pushes himself away from Mew long, slender fingers, he then opens a bottle of lube, coated Mew's penis with plenty of lube and mounted him as he used his hand to slip Mew junior inside him. Once he had Mew deep inside, he began a slow rotation of his hips.

As he moved, the edges of the big white shirt caressed Mew's naked stomach and thighs. Gulf's hole felt warm and at the same time cold. It tried to envelop Mew, to draw him in, and at the same time to press him out.

His erection grew larger and harder. Mew felt like he was about to burst wide open. It was the strangest sensation, something that went beyond simple sexual pleasure. It felt as if something inside him, something special inside him, were slowly working its way through his organ into him.

Thus that night Gulf was fucked by Mew into seven heavens as he enjoys the moment while letting go of his resolution to be the one who takes control of the situation.