Couple Interrogation

Gulf who arrived 5 minutes earlier than Mew maintain his coolness and coldness as he saw Mew enter the room as he remains his gaze at the two-way mirror while Mew takes his seat right next to him in the interrogation room per request from Mew of not wanting a separate interrogation.

"Mr Kanawut Traipipattanapong and Mr Suppasit Jongcheveevat thank you for coming today, I know it's hard for you to make a free time just for this but we will try to wrap things up here as soon as possible. So my colleagues and I, have a few questions to asked as it caught our eyes that you both are married"

Said the first police who turn the paper around and show their signed marriage paper to both Mew and Gulf.

"And it seems that you both have been married for like 8-9 years now since you kinda married at the young age Mr Kanawut Traipipattanapong to your new husband and now you are at the age of 26 am I right?"

"Yes, you are right"

"Let me be frank here if you both don't mind, is it a forced marriage Mr Kanawut?"

"It is not"

"Then what about you Mr Suppasit? Is it a forced marriage on your side?"

"It is not"

Both Mew and Gulf was keeping it simple and to the facts not wanting to overly answer nor holding any information that could clear their name or avoid the Police's radar.

"Okay, so do you know that by the age of 17, Mr Kanawut is still a minor Mr Suppasit?"

"Yes I was fully aware of that at that time"

"What about you Mr Kanawut?"

"I fully aware too"

"That's good, that's good. Are you two happy?"

Without any quivering answer or attitude, both Mew and Gulf subconsciously smile slightly before they both nod their heads at the same time which makes the interrogator look at each other before they proceed on.

"Let's proceed with the questions shall we," said the first police officer.

"Are you currently staying under the same roof?" asked the other police officer.

"No" reply both Mew and Gulf in unison.

"Why so?"

At that question, Mew looks at Gulf who remain calm and cold as he looks at both of the interrogators before he proceeds on answering their question.

"He is a doctor, he comes home in an irregular hour while I need a good night sleep to be productive the next day at work but mainly because I couldn't leave my house as I miss my parents dearly so does him, even if he didn't show it, we both miss our parents dearly thus staying at our own house we could feel their present"

"Hmm, I bet so. You lost your parents while you were studying abroad and recently come home. Oh speaking about that, it seems that you didn't attend your parents and your father-in-law's funeral, why so?" asked the other police officer who seems to lack emotion.

"I couldn't bring myself come home, not until I keep my promise and finish my education"

"Hmm, why is that I feel like you two doesn't really know each other that well?" asked the first police officer as he looks at Mew and Gulf who maintaining their composure.

"Ask us anything and we can answer" reply Mew in a confident voice.

"Okay, let me start with an easy question. When is your partner's birthday?"

"4th December"

"21st February"

"What is your partner's weight and height?"

"70kg and 185cm"

"70kg and 183cm"

"Zodiac?"

"His Thai Zodiac is Aquarius while Western Zodiac is Pisces," said Gulf as he looks at Mew with a soft expression before he turns to look back towards the police officers with an indifferent expression.

"For my husband, his Thai zodiac is Scorpio while Western zodiac is Sagittarius," said Mew as he looks at Gulf with his loving expression.

"Favourite colour?"

"Black and white"

"Dark blue"

"Favourite food?"

"Sushi, curry rice, salmon"

"Pad Kra Pao or any food that made with basil"

"Dishes or anything that your partner's dislike"

"Mew dislike fresh shrimp, cucumber, pork tendon, lard, ripe papaya and he couldn't take any spicy food. He also dislikes lizards among the other animals and lastly, he doesn't drink coffee"

Mew smirk at Gulf's answer that makes him lean over slightly towards Gulf and murmur right next to his ear, "My tua-eng know me really well" while quickly brush slightly Gulf's ear with the tip of his nose before he casually seats back on his chair acting as if nothing had happened.

Gulf who was remain his cold and compose slightly shaken by Mew's unexpected bold action which makes him clear his throat.

"Tua-eng hates the fact that he couldn't eat prawns as he is allergic to them other than that he is a kind-hearted husband that doesn't have many dislikes"

And the question and answer session went on for almost half a day, at the end of the day both Mew and Gulf got to learn more about each other, their similarities, their tolerance, their needs for each other as they wrapped up everything.

In the end, it was slightly awkward for Gulf as he never expresses his mind and heart out as how he just did inside the interrogation room alongside his husband. Gulf felt naked as he finishes answer everything at the same time revealing the truth about his feeling towards Mew.

Meanwhile, it was quite the contrary for Mew, he was over the moon knowing that in silent Gulf know him well as much as he knows him and loves him the same way he loves his husband which makes him happy beyond words.

On the other hand, right after the couple session a very shy Gulf trying his hardest to avoid Mew by taking a different route from his normal route, drive like a fast and furious driver whenever he spotted Mew's car, change his car daily instead of using his favourite car, up to hack into Mew's computer just to get a hold of his schedule and avoid him whenever he is having a short break or a day off.

With this method, Gulf manages to avoid Mew completely for a couple of weeks, but without him knowing his action, a dark cloud is forming on top of his head ready to pour his rage.