Caught The Big Fish

It was late evening at The Jongcheveevat mansion, Mew who was brewing his plan on kidnapping his husband who has been avoiding him for the past few weeks after the interrogation.

Mew know in his heart that Gulf was shy, annoyed but at the same time he's craving for his touch and needy for him yet again at the same time not really wanting any help from his husband.

It's been weeks since he last talks casually with him or even saw his silhouette as he silently and steadily avoids him like a disease. Mew sigh deeply before he made his mind to ambush him at his office but before he could walk out from his home office, all of the sudden his phone ring.

He fishes his phone out and saw Gulf's nickname 'tua-eng' flashes in which he quickly picks the call at the same time unintentionally press the loudspeaker button which startles him and drop his phone.

But that didn't faze Gulf at all as he said, "Hello, meet me at Veevat's Restaurant now and don't drop your phone"

"Sorry tua-eng, the restaurant the one in front of your office?"

"No, not that one. Another one by the outskirt of town. Bye"

Without notice, after saying his goodbye Gulf hanged up the phone call with his husband, he grabs his coat while called Pete to bring the car out.

"Yo Boss, where are we going?" asked Pete as he remains seated on the driver's seat while the other subordinate politely opened the passenger's seat for Gulf to get in.

"The Veevat's Restaurant"

With that both Pete and Gulf head over to the meetup place and within half an hour, they arrived at the restaurant and at the same time Mew and his right-hand man Sunan was entering the venue.

"Let's go"

"Me too Boss?"

"Yes Pete, get your ass up and follow me dumbass"

"Jeez, the baby boss with a temper is a big turn on," said Pete in a goofy tone that earns him a slap at the back of his head by Gulf.

Their dinner went well without any hindrance from both party but as soon as Mew open up about moving together, Gulf quickly shut him down without missing a beat, knowing that by agreeing with him, he will succumb to Mew's charm and his plan will flash down in the drain so he bluntly rejects his idea.

After few drinks and casual talks, both parties decided to end the night and go on to their own separate ways but with a sudden change of heart before Gulf enters his car he said, "But, I might reconsider moving in and it's all on how you behave".

He then enters the car and drove off; 'With this you won't be bothering me that much, even if it give me an opening for a couple of weeks' said Gulf to himself.

Meanwhile Mew who was elected by the sudden answer grin from one ear to another as he waves goodbye towards Gulf's leaving car.

"Sunan! My wife agree on moving in with me Sunan"

"Don, control yourself please, and it is more like a consideration rather than a confirmation Don"

"Boo-hoo Sunan, you old fart who doesn't even know about romance. Let me lose myself for a second and happy by the fact that he even considers it rather than avoiding me"

Said Mew as he dusts off his shoulder and chest, looking proper and neat before they both walk over towards the car and drove off leaving Mew's restaurant behind.

Along the way to the mansion, Pete suddenly asked, "Are you sure about considering living under the same roof with Don Suppasit?" while taking a quick glance towards Gulf who was on his phone typing away as he replies;

"Hmm"

"If you say so Boss"

"Pete, make a quick stop at the office, I need to get my stuff"

Without saying a word, Pete makes a quick turn to the office as Gulf still busy typing away in his phone.

"Do you want me to follow you up Boss?" asked Pete as he parked right in front at the main entrance.

"No need, just wait here until I come back down"

Gulf then walks up towards his office floor accompanied by the security guard that was on duty at that time, who only sent him to the top floor before he heads back to his original post. Upon reaching his room, he locked the door and head over to his desk.

"You are late"

"I know, I got a sudden engagement to attend. Anyway, is he here?"

"He just landed via a cruise on the East Coast, here, and here he is but his tracked was erased every second he moved but don't worry we still can track his movement and for sure he will meet you up in a day or two"

"Hmm, I want you to keep track of him and report back to me regularly. Oh, you forget to delete your files at the archives so do it as soon as possible if you want to keep your identity hidden"

"Yes Boss"

"Stop that, you are someone who I think of like my brother not my subordinate"

"Sorry Gulf"

"Good, now get your shit clear, don't cause trouble and definitely don't expose yourself. I need to head home now before Pete start to go nuts and rip the door apart"

"Okay, night Gulf"

"Bye"

Gulf head out from his office room, grab the files that he actually forgets and head over to Pete who was tapping on the top of the car hood impatiently at the same time tapping his leg in a loud 'tap' making it obvious that he is worry and doesn't appreciate the long wait.

"Oh sour man stops with that attitude and let's go home," said Gulf as he opens the door and slips inside the car followed by Pete who rolled his eyes but obeys Gulf's word. Along the way, they didn't utter a single word as Gulf was quietly focusing on reading the documents at his hand.

Upon reaching the mansion, they both head over to their own respective room, freshen up and ready to go to bed.

It was a peaceful night but suddenly the quiet room echoed with a single dinged coming from Gulf's phone indicate that he had received a text message which he ignored for a few minutes but his curiosity got the best of him so he reaches out for his phone and slide to open the message.

'Meet me at The Hoon's Port at 8 pm. Alone'

Instantly Gulf knew that the big man has finally finished picking up the crumbs that he toast everywhere for him to find. He smirked as he quickly sent a decoded message to the other person who helped him before he continue his sleep without distraction.

That night is one of the nights where Gulf sleep like a baby without waking up at his usual odd hours.