The Betrayal

The day went by without any distraction, everything went smooth according to his plan without getting caught by Pete nor Mew's minions who was there to keep him safe at the same time report back to their Boss.

From morning till evening, Gulf keeps himself distracted as he pro-actively attends meetings and physically at the office while at the same time teasing Pete here and there just to distract him to think that everything is fine.

It was around 6 p.m where Gulf clock out from his office and head back to the mansion with Pete like their usual routine but as they both were on their way home, heading towards the mansion Gulf suddenly asked Pete to run some errand for him.

"Pete, remember the plan, the proposed on upgrading the company into a bigger one where the back part of the company will be knock-down and build another building next to it with a small bridge in between?"

"Yes Boss, it was in the meeting this morning that we attend"

"Oh yes that one, I want you to go back to the office, rearrange the documents from the first to the last so that tomorrow in the meeting we will discuss it in orderly"

"Okay Boss I will go back to the office after freshen up"

"Thank you, Pete"

"Most welcome Boss"

Upon reaching the mansion, both Pete and Gulf walk up to their own respective rooms, freshen up then Pete drive back to the office alone with that Gulf to drive another car out from the mansion heading towards The Hoon's Port where the meeting took place.

It was exact 7.55 p.m, Gulf reached the secret meet up spot, without wasting any time he walks up to the dim lighted small warehouse, push the door open slightly then enter but to his shocked he was greeted with a puzzled looking Mew who was standing a few feet away from the door where Gulf was standing.

"Gulf?"

"Mew?"

"What are you doing here?"

"I want to say the same thing too, what are you doing here?" asked Gulf as he looks at him with a puzzled look while raising his left eyebrow.

'Is he the one who set this up?' asked Gulf to himself while still looking at Mew.

Then all of a sudden the warehouse was slightly lit from inside and a middle-aged man said, "Come in".

Both Mew and Gulf's heads snapped as they turn to look at the man who was seating on the couch looking at them both.

Gulf's expression from being puzzled to a hatred that accompanied by anger expression as he gritted his teeth and march towards him but was being held back by Seatang's buff men.

Gulf gritted his teeth, glare at A-Wut; "Sly as always Mr A-Wut Seatang" said Gulf as he was being held back by Seatang's men.

"Not sly at all" answer while still seating in the middle of the room.

Gulf in a low voice, annoyance; "This thing is between us, why the fuck you bring Mew into this?" as he looked at him full of hatred.

"For some obvious reasons" murmur A-Wut as he rolls his eyes which tick Gulf off.

But there is still something unsettled about them two so solely followed his instinct, Gulf asked, "Do you know each other?" as he looked at them both.

Gulf was angry but silently hoping that both of them will instantly deny it but what comes after that makes him pissed beyond words as both Mew and A-Wut look at each other silently without saying a single word.

There and then instantly Gulf knows that they both do know each other as to how they look at each other in an exposed expression.

Gulf's expression change again from being questioning expression in a second to a look like a blood thirst predator looking at its prey, wanting to end both of them right there and then but his vision was suddenly blocked by Mew as he stands right in front of him as he said;

"What is happening Gulf?"

"None of your business" reply Gulf as he glares at Mew feeling betrayed.

With the sudden change of flow, Gulf quickly uses his strength to release himself and with a smooth action, he manages to slip himself off from the buff men who were holding him then he changes his target to a slightly smaller man who happens to be near him.

As he was held the man tight in his position while he stands behind the man using him as a shield as he quickly grabs the gun that securely places on his hip equipped with a suppressor that he bought with him that night.

He then points the gun on the man's right side of the head and asked both Mew and Seatang, "You both fucking know each other aren't you?".

"W-we, yes," said Mew as he was shocked with Gulf's sudden action and demeanour.

Upon Mew utter those words Gulf felt as if someone stabs him quickly with a needle then run away, he unconsciously closed his eyes for a second trying to calm himself down but quickly shoot on the ground near Mew's feet as he takes a step closer.

"Don't you fucking dare take another step Mr Suppasit Jongcheveevat", said Gulf full of warning and disgust. Then he adds, "The second bullet will go through your heart and you too". while pointed his gun from Mew to A-Wut.

While Gulf change his gun's direction and pointed towards A-Wut who was standing on his feet and was about to take a few steps forwards toward Gulf but his action halted as the gun pointed at him and at the same time his men quickly shield him from the gun's direction.

"I seriously can't understand, why and how do you know each other?",

"I'm seriously speechless",

"You two, the two of you make me look like a dumb person for not knowing you two work together. Wow, just wow",

"And you Mew, did you approach me just because of this? Or just because of A-Wut's instruction? Are you working for him? Or with him? All of those tortures is it because of his instruction or it was your own idea?"

Asked Gulf in a hard tone after a series of sentence that was being thrown out at them both who remain silent as they stay immobile.

Everyone was dead silent, as Gulf's voice echoes throughout the warehouse while Mew was keeping his silence, didn't know how to explain or what to say. As he looks at his husband helplessly wanting him to calm himself down before he begins to explain everything.