10. A Forgotten Deal

Athena

It was entirely my fault, and that's exactly why I can't face him. Fuck, why was this messed up? An hour ago everything seemed fine.

"You bi- -".

"Stop." Ace's harsh voice boomed through the cold night air as he pulled me behind him in a protective way, glaring at the house and then at the naked Margaret and their stupid kids at the door.

She bred like dogs. Fucking bitch suits her right now. Literally.

"Do not even lay a finger on her, or talk to her. Look the other way even if you see her, she is my goddamn wife." Ace barked in fury, and I knew I would receive my part of his untamable wrath later.

"She knew what she was volunteering for." Margaret said, glaring at me with her husband's cock still in her. Bleak.

"Of course I knew. It's everyday I see a family fucking each other." I bit back sarcastically, making them scoff.

I would pay billions for the sight to be erased from my mind.

"Shut up and keep your things to yourselves. Don't you have enough pussies to be satisfied with, George?" Ace shouted, a vein on his neck throbbing.

Meaning he was very angry. Shit.

Before they could answer Ace turned around, glaring at me for a moment before grabbing my arm, dragging me to his car. 

How did he know I was here?

Ace pushed me into the car and slammed it shut, striding around it and getting in. He accelerated forward as I clutched the seats.

Why did I enter that fucking house? Christ save my eyes and me.

Ace swerved and then drifted to the entrance of his property, making me sigh in relief at the sight of the familiar mansion.

I jerked forward with the way Ace slammed on the brakes. He was already out, storming into the mansion. I slowly got out, closing the door as I looked down. I looked okay, they didn't do anything. No tears or slips.

I didn't know they were this bad.

But Ace knew and warned you too.

Yeah...why didn't I listen to him?

I shuffled into the mansion, entering our room to see he was not there. A shower sounds amazing.

After taking a warm bath to relax myself and forget about my evening, I headed to the kitchen to make something for myself, and perhaps Ace too. As a sorry.

I prepared something with cheese and chicken, he seems to eat that the most. With garlic bread and pasta. I also made a chocolate shake for him. In case he didn't eat anything he would definitely drink this.

I put this all in a tray and headed upstairs. I knocked on his study, knowing he will be there.

"Leave me alone." I scrunched my nose up with that command and opened the door. I knew I was pushing his limits but I made this for him, and I can't let food go to waste.

"I told you to leave me alone." Ace bit out harshly, not looking up. He knew it would be me only.

"Right after you finish this." I mumbled, setting the tray on his table, clear from any papers.

"I don't want it." I didn't even bother to push him. He will eat it. That was some kind of confidence of mine.

"Don't forget to close the door before going. After we talk about what happened this evening." Ouch.