My brother!

Taehyung's pov:-

When my mate loosened the grip on my body, I felt like maybe he trusted my words.

I know Jin Hyung is not bad. Sometimes he can act protective but that doesn't mean he's a bad person. He had always protected me moreover had raised me like his own child, since a young age. And that's why I don't want that my mate to think anything bad about him.

I was sitting with my mate when I heard the footsteps. I guess I have a stronger sense of hearing, stronger than my true blood mate.

I know I say I can take care of myself and I can. But still, sometimes I also get scared, and right now those footsteps were scaring me.

My mate smelled my fear as he engulfed me in a tight hug and snuggled his nose on my neck. Even though it's been just a few hours but still I have started to love it.

Suddenly my mate stood up in an attacking position and he hid me behind him. Maybe he had also sensed the presence of the wolf around us.

Now I can also somehow get a faint smell and I think that he might be an alpha. I can hear his footsteps clearly and I guess he had smelled my mate's presence.

No one likes to go to the places where is true blood. It is like inviting your death. And here is this alpha who is still coming in this direction.

Before I could even saw his face, my mate jumped over him and pinned him to the ground.

"AHHH!!" He shouted in pain but wait why that voice looks so familiar?

And it doesn't take me long to realize the person, I know that I had dug my own grave today.

'It was Jin hung!' I'm so dead tonight.

I know I have to stop my mate before he attacks him or kills him. So I ran towards him. I know he won't reply to me but at least he can understand what I am saying.

No one's pov:-

"AHHH" Jin shouts as true blood pins him to the ground and his head hits hard with the ground.

Jungkook won't harm until he makes sure that he is not here for either his mate or he is a rouge. And for that, he has to take him to the pack.

A chill runs down Jin's body when he saw a true blood alpha pinning him to the ground. He knows he can't win from the true blood and he had expected this to happen. But he had to come since he smelled a male omega from here. And was pretty sure it was his brother.

Before Jungkook hits Jin to make him faint, Taehyung quickly runs over to Jungkook.

"No, No, No, No. Please leave him. Don't do anything to him" Taehyung pleaded to the true blood. The true blood looked at his mate that why is his mate is trying to protect this alpha?

"Taehuyng?" Jin calls out as he looked at his brother surprisingly. Of course, he knows Taehyung is here but he didn't expect him to talk to that true blood.

Jungkook again looked at Jin with his red eyes and Jin's slowly dropped his eyes looking towards his hand where lies the paw of the true blood.