Special Chapter

You looked around the hall of the Kim mansion, your eyeballs roaming around to grab his silhouette and a smile appeared on your face when you didn't find him. The other family members were present in the living room only and you frowned at Ana who wasn't bothered about everything that was going on.

You tiptoed upstairs to your room, moving away from their vision subtly and slowly opened the door to your room. Your face fell a little seeing little Hyungwoo and Taehee, sitting in the middle of the bed, almost covered in books and studying.

You peeped your head inside and after confirming that Taehyung wasn't inside, you stepped in. "Hyungwoo-ahh…" You whispered cheerfully in a low voice and saw how the seven year old's face lit up on your presence. "Jageuneomma!!"   
("Aunt". Addressed to father's younger brother's wife in korean)

"Omma??" Taehee frowned at you. "What are you doing here?" She enquired, her voice too stable for a six year old. "Of course I came here for you two." You stated the obvious. "How long are you two gonna study? Have you seen the time??" You gripped the sides of your waist, widening your eyes at your daughter.

"Exactly! Omma! I don't want to study anymore!!" Hyungwoo threw his hands and legs a little, already closing his notebook. "Oppa!! I will complain to dad!" Taehee pointed her pencil at him, threatening him to not do anything. "Omma!!" Hyungwoo whined, looking at you for some help.

Hyungwoo, though was Seokjin and Ana's son, he would still address you sometimes as "omma" which you didn't mind at all, instead you considered him as your own son only. Also, the way Hyungwoo would sometimes behave like the exact replica of you, made you fall for the baby more.

On the other hand, Taehee, being your own daughter, was completely opposite to you. She adapted all her characteristics from her father, Taehyung. She was obedient, strict, calm, less talkative and almost good in everything while Hyungwoo was mostly like Seokjin. Bubbly, joyous, smart, playful, whiny and all above chaotic.

No doubt you vibed more with him than Taehee.

"Yaah!! Kim Taehee!! You want a beating from me?" You showed your wide eyes to her and raised your hand in the air, trying to scare her but again, she was the replica of Taehyung for a reason. She was way smarter than anyone could imagine. "Omma! Calm down!!" She sighed, diverting her attention back to her notebook.

"You don't have to come with me but let Hyungwoo go. Three hours is more than enough for studies. Hell!! I used to study for three hours in a week!!" You scoffed at your daughter who was passing judgemental looks at you from time to time.

"Hyungwoo come with me. We will go and play now." You chirped excitedly and extended your hand towards him. "But Jageunabeoji…" ("Uncle". Addressed to father's married younger brother in Korean) Hyungwoo made a sad face, too eager to go downstairs and play with you and Jungkook too but too scared to go against his uncle's orders.

It was literally Taehyung's duty to tutor both of the kids after office hours and Sundays were a disaster for them because he would stay at home all day and monitor them. Taehee was not affected much because she loved peaceful days unlike Hyungwoo who wanted to play and have fun most of the time.

"Aiissh!! That monster!!" You heaved out a breath but failed to notice the silent footsteps of someone who came and stood behind you, at the doorstep of the room. "What does he think of himself??" You tilted your head, annoyance dripping from every feature of your face.

"How could he rule this way over kids!! Ahh!! I am so done with him!!" You whined. Taehee had already noticed her dad standing behind you and gave a small smile towards him while he pressed his finger over his lips, telling her to not make it obvious that he was present there, listening to you badmouth him. Again.