Cake And Medals

3rd P.O.V:
Eeeeeeeeee😊😊
Look at the position Gene is in!!😂😂😂
_____________

"Hey-o, Everybody!—Oh!"

Ralph busts through the door, waving his hands in a excited manner. He winces in pain as he hits his head on the ceiling, watching the it crack towards the handy-man, stopping right above Felix, he looks up and shouts as it collapses.

Everyone gasps in shock and worry as Felix regenerates himself, jumping up and twirling his hammer with a comforting smile.

"I'm okay, I'm okay. Fit as a fiddle." He reassures as the nicelanders calm down.

"Now, you all know Ralph." He continues, waving a hand in Ralph's direction.

"Evening." He takes a step, breaking the stairs, He cringes at the sound and damage as the nicelander jump and gasp again.

Quickly recovering, he waves. "Evening Nell, Lucy, Don, Dana—"

"Deanna." She mutters.

"Big Gene."

Gene glares, folding his arms and looking at Felix. "Why is he here?" He grits out.

"He's just here for a slice of cake." Felix grins nervously.

Ralph nods, a contemplative look on his face. "And I'm big part of the game, technically speaking. Why are you here, Gene?"

He looms over the small man, looking at him with a bored look. Felix quickly interjects, getting between them. "Oh, look! The cake!"

Ralph 'gasps' with a smile, nudging Gene and walking away towards the cake as the smaller man continues to glare after him.

"Well, I'll be dipped. You've really outdone yourself, Mary." Felix puts his hands on his hips with a proud nod.

"Oh and look! There's all of us at the top!" Norwood comments as Ralph marvels at the penthouse-shaped cake, frowning when he sees himself at bottom.

"Each apartment is everyone's favorite flavor." Mary smiles. "Norwood's is red velvet—"

"Guilty!"

"And lemon for Lucy, rum cake for Gene, and for Felix—"

"Hey, Mary. Uh, what's the flavor of that mud I'm stuck in there?" Ralph questions, pointing a hand at his figurine on the cake.

"Hmm? Oh. Um, chocolate." Mary smiles again, facing Ralph as the others just look at him.

"I've never been real fond of chocolate." Ralph smiles back, leaning on his feet and putting his hands on his hips.

Mary's eyes flicker to Felix as she replies, keeping her smile. "Well, I did not know that."

"One other little thing..." Ralph leans forward and picks up his mini figurine off of the the cake, making everyone gasp. "I hate to be picky, but his angry little guy here might be a lot happier if you put him up here with everyone else."

He does so, pushing the other figurines on the roof back so he could fit, fixing the growling look on his face and turning it into a smile. "See that? Look at that smile."

"No, no, no." Gene interrupts. "You see, Ralph, there's no room for you up here."

He smacks Ralph's figurine off of the roof of the cake and into the chocolate-made mud, making Ralph chuckle uncomfortably.

"What about this? We can make room, here we can take turns. Easy." He switches his and Felix's figurines, his on the roof and Felix's in the mud, everyone gasping again at the action.

"How about we just eat the cake?—" Felix proposes, looking between them nervously.

"Hang on! Felix needs to be on the roof, because he's about to get his medal!" Gene raises his voice.

Ralph frowns. "Then how about we just take that metal and give it to Ralph for once?"

He takes the candied medal from the top of the cake and places it on his figurines chest. "Would that be the end of the world, Gene?"

"Now your just being ridiculous." Gene rebukes. "Only guys win medals and you sir, are no good guy."

"I could be a good guy if I wanted to, and I could win a medal!" Ralph lours, staring Gene down.

"Uh-Huh." Gene nods, sarcastic. "And when you do, come and talk to us."

"And then would finally let me be on top of the cake with you guys?!"

"If you won a medal, we'd let you live up here in the penthouse!" Gene yells. "But. It. Will. Never. Happen! Because you're just the bad guy who wrecks the building."

Ralph glares, his fists tightening. "No, I'm not."

"Yes, you are!"

"No, I'm NOT!!"

Cake suddenly exploded everywhere and on everyone, the walls and ceiling covered in icing as everyone gasped once again, staring at Ralph in shock and fear.

Ralph breathes heavily before realizing what he did, slowly taking his fist off of the now ruined cake. He looks around, shaking his hand off the cake and icing as he looks downcast.

Gene glares at him, folding his arms. "Yes. You. Are."

Ralph, losing out of his sad look, furrows his brows and points at the small man in defiance. "All right, Gene. You know what? I gonna win a medal. Ooh. I am gonna win a medal!"

He starts walking backwards, everyone at the party avoiding his way as he addresses them all. "The shiniest medal this place has ever seen! A medal that will so good, that it will make Felix's medals wet their pants!"

He stomps his feet on the 'pants' part, making the party jump as the balloons around them float in the air, slowly coming down. Standing for another second, he turns towards the door.

"And goodnight! Thank you for the party."

He leaves, leaving the door open as the party looks after him in silence, bewildered.

"Is he serious?" Roy mutters, concerned as Gene looks at him.

"Oh, please!" Where's a bad guy gonna win a medal?" He scoffs. "Of course he's not serious."

_______________
Note: WHATS UUUUPPP 🥰🥰😌

nice to see ya, nice to see ya 🤗🤗
I'm sorry I'm taking awhile to write and post.

This may be the last week of school!! So I can write as much as I want till then!

I was able to get early release today and tomorrow! So I can work on 'from the heart' and this book!

I already have another chapter written out for this one! I want both of my books to have at least the same number of chapters, close but not you y'know?

UUUUUGGGGHH!!! I want to get (Y/N) up in here already! That's all I want!! Come on!😭😭😭😭😤😤

Why do I get the feeling that fanfics and all that other stuff is just a way to fully create scenarios without waiting to go to bed to create them???!😂😂😂😓😓😭😅😅

Have a good day/night! And God bless!!❤️❤️🥰
___________
End Note: IF THERE IS ANY MISSPELLINGS OR MISSING WORDS LET ME KNOW❤️❤️❤️
Word count: 1113