5. lots to unravel

it was drizzling outside.

in the old hut at the outskirts of baekje, jungkook was alone with the omega prince he abducted.

his three hyungs had gone to deal somethings related to their next step, only after namjoon giving him a scolding on how it was inappropriate for him to raise his voice at the omega.

jungkook had just nodded along to everything.

now he is sitting on the floor- surrounded by the scent of fresh rain hitting warm mud and the sweet cherry.

the omega prince was curled on the hard bed, his back pressed close to wall, his chest rising with every peaceful breaths.

truthfully the omega prince is nothing like he expected him to be. jungkook had envisioned a spoiled brat, who'd whine and scream about anything and everything.

but the omega prince looks too calm for someone who is kidnapped. and he is not crying or begging to be let go as they usually do nor does he complain about the poor accomodation. he is coping very well for someone who must be so used to silk sheets and soft beds.

hell the omega haven't even uttered a single complaint about his swollen wrist.

the only time the other interact them is to ask for water or thank them when they provide food. otherwise the omega seems to be content in curiously watching them or staring out of the window.

then there is this other thing. taehyung is just so clueless.

just that morning, the alphas were discussing outside when they had heard a startled yelp from the hut. the alphas had ran inside only to see the omega squealing, looking at a squirrel that had somehow got inside the hut.

when the omega had seen the alphas, he had flashed them a blinding smile pointing at the squirrel and practically vibrating with excitement.

it would be an underestimate to say jungkook was dumbfolded.

like who they hell smiles like that at their kidnappers.

the omega may be bearable but that doesn't do anything to quench the fire and pain in jungkooks heart. maybe the omega prince had nothing to do with it. but the prince would just unknowingly flare an anger within him, reminding him of the painful pasts.

jungkook just continued to watch the curl up form of the prince until the rain ceased.

□□□

taehyung was in agony.

he tried his best, but he just cannot anymore.

he really really needs to pee.

rationally, taehyung knows there are no bathrooms here, but right now he didnt really care even if he has to go the eco friendly way.

it was around sunset and the alphas were lounging and talking just outside the hut. he doesn't know how to approach the alphas with his problem.

at the end taehyung got up from the bed and walked to them, before he end up possibly embarrassing himself.

he awkwardly stood at the door and cleared his throat, hoping to get their attention. all four heads turned towards him.

suddenly nervous, he fidgeted awkwardly at the door.

"you...want something?" the alpha named hoseok asked him. from the conversations the alphas have, the omega has already picked up their names.

"ineedtorelievemyself" taehyung breathed out almost mortified.

"uhh what? i didnt understand" the alpha blinked his eyes.

his modesty be damned.

"i really need to pee" taehyung almost whimpered squeezing his eyes.

he opened his eyes when he heard shuffling and saw alpha jungkook standing up.

"okay come on" jungkook had said motioning to him. the prince followed the silhouette of the alpha obediently.

eventhough the alpha was an asshole to him the first day, he'd never really screamed at him again. he did had caught the alpha glaring at him sometime, but the omega only finds it funny.

they took a few feets away from the hut before stopping.

"okay do it" the alpha said.

"....excuse me. can you like go back?" taehyung retorted frustrated.

"so that you can escape? do it or i'm dragging you back to hut" the alpha puffed up, brows pinching.

"have some decency." the omega took a step back, hugging himself and glaring at the alpha.

"what? you have nothing that i dont have" the alpha deadpaned motioning to his lower half.

taehyung spluttered.

the audacity of this alpha.

"thats not how it works!" taehyung said in a shrill voice glaring at the alpha.

"one minute and i'm coming back" atlast jungkook warned before taking few steps back and turning around.

taehyung made sure he is well hidden behind bushes, before he went about with his things.

after relieving himself, taehyung grimaced wishing he was wearing something practical instead of a night gown.

just as he got out of the bushes, the alpha was coming to get him. they silently started their way back.

even as taehyung walked in the front, the presence of the alpha walking behind was evident.

out of all the four alphas, taehyung thinks jungkook is the most hard to read. from the scents, the omega could understand that all the other three were mated.

taehyung wonders if jungkook has someone too. the alpha is clearly handsome and strong, he surely must have someone, the omega thinks. its not like it matters to him anyway, right?

lots of questions and lots more secrets. all of them will unravel on its own soon.

□□□