32

ALFONSO POV

we all just stared at her dumbfounded, how could we miss this, how could we have not seen this when we did a background check. What if she wants to take her from us, what if she makes me choose between my sons and Alexa what if...
The next thing we know Alexa faints and the boys start screaming.

"Calm down guys she is overwhelmed, heck even I am. Call Noah she will need him when she wakes up, and you young lady will have to wait until she wakes up to explain" with that I carried my beautiful daughter to the sofa in the living room. I texted Lorenzo to do a background check and prepare for a DNA test.

Noah's pov

I am sitting in my office when I see Elijah calling me.

"Hey what's up" -N

"You need to come to our house now Alexa needs you"-E

That's all he has to say before I get my things and run out. When I arrive at their house I see an unknown car there, why I know that is because I memorized everyone's cars, in my line of work you benefit from that.

Everyone is sitting in the living room and Alexa is sleeping on the sofa.
The tension in the room can be cut with a knife. It's not until I'm telling everyone hi I notice the stranger.
She was older than me and Alexa but she was still beautiful. She looked a little like Alexa's mom from the photo she once showed me. But she is too young to be her mom so who is she?

"What's happened", I hear Alexa whisper

"You fainted honey," Alfonso tells her

"Wait for what, I thought she was sleeping, what is going on?" That is when Alexa noticed me, and I can tell by the look in her eye she wanted a hug, so that is what I give my princess.

Everyone turns to look at the stranger while I sit Alexa on my lap so she can hug me through whatever this tension is.

"Well my name is Alana like I said I am Alexa's sister but as you can see I am older than her. Before our parents moved in with grandma I was living with them. When they had me they neglected me so bad that the neighbors had to feed me to survive, they only kept me for child support. Until I was 11 I got so sick I fainted in school.

After that, I was in foster care. The reason I know you guys are from the mafia is that I fight in the underground. I had a bad experience which ended me there but that is a story for another day. Ever since you were born I have been keeping an eye on you to make sure they weren't using you for child support like they did to me.... " she stopped and stared at us.

"Before I continue, you seriously letting her have a boyfriend this young, aren't you guys supposed to be overprotective" she looked mad. I was clenching my jaw and about to respond but before I could Lorenzo beat me to it

" have you seen the way he treats her? Or the way he looks at her? We would be nothing but stupid if we separated them"

I was smiling after that and Alexa still hugging me. Alana continued instead.

" after grandma died you disappeared on me for a couple of days, I went to the house the next day but you weren't there. Two weeks later when I had a fight I heard Romeo talking about his new adopted sister Alexa, and I followed him to see if it was you... - she then turned to Romeo and said sorry.

" even though I make sure Alexa is okay I still from time to time see what the doners are up to, and I saw mum getting pregnant again, I think with you gone they needed money from someone else now. The only problem is they figured out selling babies get you a lot of money.... Alexa, you have a little brother and they sold him to the same mafia that kidnapped your brothers, they know that the baby is your brother and probably going to threaten you with him if they don't get what they want. And I know who it is too and where they are.

One day when I was watching you I saw someone follow you home and the brother that got kidnapped first noticed him and that is how they took him. I was there so I followed them. I know exactly where they are and I am willing to tell you everything in return you bring my little brother too. You don't have to raise him I can, but I can't bring him I may be a fighter but I can't take down a Mafia."

Everyone was looking at Alexa now shocked. She was crying with her head on my shoulder.

" I am willing to help too, but I need that DNA test first so we know this isn't a trap," I told them. Everyone agreed still to chocked at the news. And just then Alexa got a text.

"Me and you are gonna have so much fun! How about you betray your adopted brothers for your biological one, or I just could kill them all and leave you with all the suffering knowing you killed them! Xoxo you should have stayed on the streets, welcome to the world of Mafia!"