Part 6

Ye-Ji's Point of View

Jin stormed into the room and threw the small backpack that he was carrying on the bed. He was frustrated with our 39429th fight that we were having this month.

"I don't get why are you so angry when I am the one that needs the assurance, Jin", I said, almost crying.

He turned around; all huffed and puff about the whole situation.

Earlier that week; they had a skit with an actress but somewhere along the line, she got a bit carried away with the skit and started contacting Jin at midnight. The feelings did not reciprocate but because our relationship was very discreet from the media, Jin couldn't disclose about his relationship status. 

"I am tired of this. I will talk to the agency tomorrow and discuss on making my status public"

"Jin, that's not what I want. I just wanted you to talk to me about instead of keeping it to yourself. You know how bad it looks when your wife finds out flirtatious texts that other women send to you?"

"I know but you can't keep blaming me on this."

Jin was a wonderful husband but when it comes to things like these, he was terrible at it. He did want to take any responsibilities whenever my feelings got hurt and I was getting tired of it.

"It's okay, Ye-Ji. I will make sure people know about us by end of the week"

End of flashback

I was cut off by the doorbell ring.

I had just put Ara down for bed and after changing the outfits for 10000th time, I opted for lilac turtle neck sweater and paired it with light blue jeans. I quickly tied my hair into a messy bun and wore lip tint. 

"This is as good as it gets", I said to myself while looking at the mirror.

It was 9.30 PM. Ara was already asleep and so as my parents. 

When I opened the door, Jin was standing there. He was wearing a light blue long sleeved button up shirt with a pair of black slacks. His eyes twinkled and he smiled as soon as he saw me.

"Do you wanna talk here or go outside?", I asked.

Jin showed two brown paper bags to me and said, "Not sure if I got it right but I bought your favorite food"

I smiled and asked him to come in.

We had dinner and started talking about life but since I didn't want him to ask a lot of things about me, I tried to ask him a lot about him.

"How long have you been seeing her?", I boldly asked.

Jin looked taken aback with the question but he tried to remain as calm as possible, "Not too long. Have you been seeing anyone?"

"Yeah but nothing serious"

Lies. 

How to find time? I have been busy taking care of our daughter alone.

Chill, Ye-Ji. Not his fault that he's not involved. It's mainly yours.

"I am really sorry for not trying to keep in touch after it happened", he said.

"Not your fault, Jin. Usually people don't keep in touch after they get a divorce and I knew you were busy and I didn't make it easy for any of you to find me anyway", I chuckled.

Jin smiled after he heard my answer, "Yeah.. but why did you stop being friends with Yoongi?"

"It was hard for me, Jin. After you left, you still have your six bestfriends with you. I lost a husband and my seven bestfriends. I didn't want to have a daily reminder of that"

Seokjin's Point of View

The dinner with Ye-Ji went quite well albeit she avoided any questions relating to her life, we managed to really talk. Mainly about me but I didn't care, I was just glad that I could see her after years of her going missing. I was supposed to bring Yoongi but he didn't want to intrude. I didn't tell Eun-Jung about it.

I really enjoyed talking to Ye-Ji. She just listened to my stories and I could tell that she was really proud of me but something about her didn't feel quite right. Besides avoid most questions about her, she was still oddly quiet and I could tell she was quite wrecked with whatever she was feelings.

Does she still have feelings for me?

Or maybe she has a boyfriend and she, too, didn't tell him about me.

'Can you come hang out with the rest of the guys?', I asked her.

She nodded, 'I will try but won't Eun-Jung be uncomfortable that your ex-wife is hanging out with your friends'

'Honestly none of them have ever hung out with her. The agency has strict policy now after you know what happened', I told her.

'I'll think about it'