Pancakes

I got up from my bed still exhausted. I went downstairs trying to find something to eat. "Morning" Luke said. "Hi" I said back as he walked over to the fridge. He opened it looking for something to eat. "Do you want pancakes with me?" I asked. "I've never had those" he replied. "WHAT!? ARE YOU CRAZY!?" I screamed. He laughed at me and said, "yeah my mom never was a fan of making those things"

I calmed myself down and said to him, "well today will be the day you finally try them!" "I guess so" he said to me while closing the fridge and heading to his room. "I'll call you down when it's done" I slightly shouted. "Ok!" He shouted back.

I couldn't help but smile.

He made me smile.

15 minutes later
"Luke, come here the pancakes are done!" I shouted to him. He then sprinted down the stairs with a smile on his face. I laughed. "Are you laughing at me?" He asked. "No" I said smiling trying to hide the fact that I was. "Right" he sighed. Then all of the sudden he picked me up so he was holding me over his shoulders. "LUKE! PUT ME DOWN NOW!" I shouted wiggling. "Hmm how about no" IM GONNA BEAT YOUR ASS!" I said annoyed. "Haha really" he replied.

I let out a groan.

He carried me to the kitchen and then out me down. He sat on the chair with a smirk on his face. I put two pancakes on his plate. He went to reach for one but I slapped his hand away. "Wait for me" I said. "Ugh fine" he groaned with a smile. I got my pancakes and we both put syrup on them. "Ok eat" I said intrigued on what he thought about them. He took a bite. "wow these are umm- he coughed, "fantastic!"

"You don't like it" I frowned. "No no I was joking with you. They are great actually. I can't believe you and I mean YOU are making me try new things. Who thought we would be good friends". He said smiling. "Yeah friends...." I said looking away from him.