사십칠. goodbyes

︵

︵ . . ⌗ CHAPTER
FORTY-SEVEN ❜ ━━━━ ₍ 🌧 ₎
goodbyes . . !

 !

real life !

It was time for Dream, Sapnap, and Cindy to go back to Florida, and it was also time for everyone else to return home. Wilbur and Niki had double-checked the house to make sure they hadn't forgotten anything.

Cindy, with her bags and purse, stood outside next to the car. Her gaze was saddened by the house they had leased for the rest of the week. It was a lovely house, and she felt as if it were their own.

"Cindy? Cindy!" The bluenette turned her head behind her back to see Dream who finished talking to George along with Sapnap. The three of them had just said their goodbyes to each other.

"Wilbur is going to drive us to the airporthey, you okay?" Cindy's troubled expression caught Dream's attention right away.

The young girl simply nodded her head in response. She then quietly dismissed herself away from Dream. "I'm just gonna put my luggages at the back."

Cindy pulled her baggage while biting her gums and pursed her lips. She was desperately attempting to hold back the tears that threatened to spill from the brim of her eyes.

Cindy didn't want to return, but she knew she had to, despite the fact that she had grown attached to this country, to her friends and to Maisie.