Episode 3: no HE IS not MY DAD; no HE IS not MY SON

Everyone was anticipating for the next episode. This episode will answer their question as to what the real relationship between the billionaire and the teen; not that the commentary of the billionaire to every scene in the previous episode wasn't enough. Everyone would see how the teen actually acts around the billionaire.

The intro for this episode was different from the 2 previous episode. It was still a quick intro, the first seconds of the intro was Peter looking like he's arguing with someone. Though no one seems to understand because of the music that was playing on the background. The clip was changed to Tony arguing back to what everyone assumes is Peter.

Both having there names shown in the screen, as if introducing to the world, who probably are the most trending people at that very moment. Though Peter has 'The Kid' under his name and Tony has 'Irondad' was under his. Then, the scene cut back to Peter, this time you could hear what the teen was saying "That's it, I'm telling Ms. Potts" The screen showed Tony's face with a mixture of betrayal and disbelief. "You wouldn't dare."

Peter gave him a look that he will indeed tell the CEO. "If you tell her, you're grounded." The billionaire said in finality.

"You can't do that!" The teen argued back to what his mentor just said. "Yes I can, your aunt said I can." The billionaire smirked at the teen. Peter glared at Tony "Well, its gonna be worth it." Peter whispered and run quickly away from his mentor to snitch his mentor to the CEO and Tony run after him.

———
Tony was seen tinkering in his lab when his AI alerted him. "Sir, Peter has entered the building with a bruised shoulder, aside from that, no other injuries have been detected." Tony eyebrows furrowed,

"How? Did his AI gave you the report?" he asked his AI. "Karen, was deactivated while Peter was in school, she was activated when Happy drove Peter here to the Tower. The moment Peter stepped inside the building Karen immediately asked me to scan Peter for injuries." F.R.I.D.A.Y. told Tony.

"Karen?" Tony looked up from what he is working on to look at the ceiling.

"Peter named the AI you gave him, Boss. He said it's weird to call her Suit Lady." Tony has an amused look on his face as he got up and walked out of the lab.

"Well does Karen like her new name?" Tony asked. "Karen likes it and she seems to really like Peter as well. Karen said that Peter told her that they are friends." Tony just smiled and shook his head. As he entered the kitchen he saw Peter drinking some water.

"Hey Kid, F.R.I.D.A.Y. said you got a bruised shoulder. You alright?" He asked while preparing his coffee. Peter choked and looked at his mentor with wide eyes.

"Oh, ah, well you see, dodgeball happened?" Peter said it with uncertainty, Tony just raised an eyebrow at what he said. "Kid, you don't have PE today." Tony replied.

"There was a changed in the schedule?" Peter replied. "To play dodgeball?" Tony asked, Peter just looked at his mentor for a full minute "I gotta go, I have homework."

Peter rushed away from the billionaire "F.R.I.D.AY., why isn't he telling me that there's someone bothering him, it's obvious. Any updates on his school's security cameras?" Tony asked his AI. Shuri put on an 'Worried Irondad' subtitle on the screen.

"I cannot hack into it, the firewalls are too many, I've been trying to get thru for the past week. I advice that you should try it again Boss. I must say Peter is an exceptional coder." The AI said.

"He said he learned it from his friend Ned. Oh, alert Pepper about this, I want to grant Ted an internship too. If the kid is this good in protecting his school's security from me, Ted is probably good as well, seeing as they also hacked into Spider-Man's suit once." Tony said.