𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐈𝐈

L' Etoile━

act two: chapter seven

 HOME SWEET HOME 

THE TRAIN STOPPED AS IT ARRIVED AT PLATFORM 9 ¾, the five marauders got off and looked around for the Potters or the Wrights

THE TRAIN STOPPED AS IT ARRIVED AT PLATFORM 9 ¾, the five marauders got off and looked around for the Potters or the Wrights. There were people all around them, mostly the students who had decided to visit their families for the holidays. As they searched for a parent, a voice had called them.

"Remus! Sirius! Here!" Shouted a kind looking man, Charles Wright, as he spotted the tallest of the group from far away. The group made their way on to where he stood and met up with more familiar faces.

There stood Kathleen and Euphemia engrossed in a conversation nobody else knew about, and Fleamont who first hugged Sirius then James. Charles gave a half-hug to both Remus and Peter then carried on to squeeze his daughter in a hug too.

Looking from far away anyone would think it was a reunion of a big family and even if it wasn't true, it sure felt like it to all of them. The Wrights were familiar with the boys, especially due to being close to the Potters. They all had a small 'catching-up talk' and then continued onto their different ways.

"Don't sleep off and forget to come tomorrow Ames!" James shouted as the last words of the conversation while leaving with Remus adding, "He's got a point Amy! Don't forget!"

Amelia just rolled her eyes jokingly and shouted a "I just might".

The red-haired girl was engulfed in a long-awaited hug as she appeared at her house with the help of the portkey

The red-haired girl was engulfed in a long-awaited hug as she appeared at her house with the help of the portkey. Amelia immediately hugged back knowing who it was just as soon as she appeared.

"I missed you! I know you did too before you start saying you 'obviously did not'", Steve said.

"I obviously did not." Was the reply from Amelia with a cheeky smile which made it evident she didn't mean it at all.

They both walked the tiny distance from the place of the portkey to their houses with her parents behind them. Charles and Kathleen adored Steve and their friendship. Steve was always just so considerate and kind while also being a fun person, it just made him almost unlikable to everyone.