Manners

"Look at my whore

"Look at my whore. Just because I didn't teach her manners, she is acting all bratty?"

He whispers in my ear and I let out a breath and roll my hips more. His other had grabs and waist and hold it down and I moan out softly.

"I'll teach you some manners" and with that I creamed. He held my waist, lifted me up and drops me down and I moan out.

"DO NOT CUM" he says as he holds me and drops me again and again and I moan out.

I wanted to cum, so I clenched around him to let him know.

"Bad girls get punished" he whispers as he bangs into me with his hand still around my neck.

"Please let me cum" I cry.

And as soon as I say this, he takes himself out and I whine out in emptiness.

I felt a gush of air and he dropped me on the bed with my body facing downwards. I jump a bit due to that.

I was about to turn around when he held my head from the back, keeping me in place.

"Don't move", he said in his alpha tone and I submitted to him and I let of a deep breath.

*Slap*

"Ahh...." I screamed as his hand collided with my left ass cheek. That sting hurt at first, but then it sent shivers down my core and I clenched myself.

"Count with every slap" he whispers in my ear and I moaned and whined. I felt my arousal drip from my inner thighs to the bed. Cold ait ran through the room in spite the hotness I was feeling, I shivered more in a foreign feeling which I cannot give any word to.

*Slap*

I moan out.

He slapped me again and this time, it was harder.

"Count slut"

And with that, he slapped me 20 times, 10 on each ass cheek.

I was a hot mess and I had no clue what all was going on with my body. I was in intense pleasure and pain.

He flipped me over and I winced as my sore ass touched the sheet.

"You did so well baby" he puts his body on me and kisses my neck. I put my hand in his air and lifted up my hips to meet his.

While still attaching my neck, he chucked, and it sent vibrations to my clit.

"So eager" he whispers against my skin and more goosebumps erupted.

"Please" I said as I closed my eyes shut and a stray tear fell down as I wanted his dick.

"Don't ever defy me"

I nodded my head. He bit my skin and I yelped.

"Word's babe"

"Yes, I won't defy you. Please, now, I want you"

"Your wish, my command" and he thrusted in me and I saw stars. He stretched me so good and sweet.

He took himself out fully and slid himself into me and I moaned and screamed at the same time.

He did it at such a fast speed and I loved it. His every thrust hit the right spot and my fingernails dug in his back.

He kept his head on my neck and bit my neck and I winced as I knew he drew out blood.

My breasts were pressed against his hot-sweaty chest and I felt his rock-hard abs on my stomach.

He was brutal. He didn't stop. I clenched and uncleaned. And I just felt full and complete. His balls slapped my ass.

The room was filled with moans, screams and grunts.

"Can I cum?" I ask obediently as I didn't wanna suffer more.

"Good girl"

And he thrusted in me faster.

'Damn, how is his back not broken?'

I reached such a point where I couldn't control myself and more tears spilled out.

"Now"

And with that I let go. I was completely out of breath and I let myself go.

He moved away from my neck and sat up with his hands on the either side of my waist.

I felt ropes of his cum slam inside of me and drop out of my hole at the same time, in spite of him stuffing me to the greatest extent. I felt him go bigger. Much bigger and I moaned out in pain and I arched my back.

Offering my boobs to him. He kissed and bit each of them and I shoke at the feeling.

I felt more cum come out and I started shivering. It was too much.

Too much pleasure and pain.

"It's too much" I cried. He was still huge and his dick vibrated as his cum was inside of me.

"Take it like a good girl" he said as he massaged my clit softly making me relax a bit.

And just like that, he took himself out when he calmed down and helped me go to the washroom, do my business and we both feel asleep in each other's embrace.

--------

-VOTE-

-COMMENT-

-SPREAD LOVE-

-KEEP BEING SEXY-