Dabi's Death Song.

In this story, everyone Dabi's age will be 19.

*Dabi POV*

Well, this is the end for me, isn't it? Wow, after living a life of abuse, neglect, torture and villainy, I'm finally free. I never thought this would happen. As I was dieing, thoughts flashed through my head. It was me, being a hero. Surrounded by my family. I wish this could have been the reality, but it was the farthest.
As I was rummaging through these thoughts, a flash of light appeared, and I thought this was going to be the end for me. I knew that I wasn't going to Heaven, but rather to H e double hockey sticks. Eh, I'm sure the fire there won't burn as bad as my quirk.

*3rd Person POV*

As Dabi was accepting his fate, he didn't realize that he his surroundings was changing. It was only after it changed all the way, and Dabi broke out of his stupor. He noticed he was in a new world, with carriages and demi-humans surrounding him in all directions. He knew that this was a new clean slate for him. He always wanted to be a hero, but he knew he couldn't, considering that he was a villain.
Dabi saw a girl about to get trampled over by a carriage, so he quickly ran, while using some of his fire to boost his speed. He caught the child, and returned her back to her parents. He decided to look around, and in the end, ended up staying inside an alleyway. He was confronted by three people, one of them which looked really short.
Dabi- Reminds me of that short kid in Shoto's class, I think his name was Mineta I think.

Thugs- Oi! If you don't wanna get hurt, cough up everything ya got on you!

Dabi-...
Dabi didn't speak a word, which made them pissed off. Suddenly, a fimble, petite orange haired girl passed through them.

???- Hey outta my way! Oh, are you being mugged? I feel sorry for ya, anyways, live strong!
With that, the girl jumped out of the alley, and Dabi focused his crystal eyes back onto the thieves.

Dabi- ...Listen, I'm being kind right now. Leave me alone, and you won't be burnt to a crisp.

Thug 1- Hah! You think an empty threat is going to scare us?? Boys! Get 'em!

Dabi- Well, you brought this upon yourself. Flashfire fi-
Dabi was cut off by a girl voice yelling out.

???- Pause!
They all turned their heads toward the girl, who was dressed in an attire seemingly for rich people. She had white hair and purple colored eyes.

Dabi- Reminds me of mom in a way.

Dabi- ...Who are you?

???- Listen here, I just need you to pass me back what you stole!

Dabi- Lady, I didn't steal a thing. I think the person you may have been chasing was a young girl who passed us.

???- Really? Thank you for the information.
With that, she ran into the alleyway in an attempt to chase the girl, when she turned.

???- ...Although I cannot bypass what is happening here!
She turned on her heels to face the thugs.

Dabi- Listen, I don't need your help. I hope you don't mind the heat though.

???- What do you mean-
The girl was cut off by Dabi making a ring of blue fire around them.