80.

It was Saturday and Family Chou went on the beach that Tzuyu rented, "you rented a whole ass beach?!" Sana asked her as they went outside the car, Tzuyu chuckled and wrapped her arms on her shoulder. "yeah, don't you like it? should we go somewhere else?" Tzuyu asked, Sana looked at her and shook her head. "no, it's just.. you spended big amount of money for this beach" Sana said, Tzuyu smiled and shook her head. "it's not that expensive tho, 500,000 won isn't that bad for a price" Tzuyu said and stared at the beautiful view ahead. Sana almost choked on her own spit when she heard the price, "500,000 won?! that's my whole salary for 5 years?!" Sana thought on her mind.

Minju and Hyewon are feeling so excited on their side, pulling out their suitcases and all the other things that they brought. "waaaah it's the beach!" Minju mumbled cheerfully, Hyewon smiled and stretched her arms.. she needs to relax for a while since she worries too much yesterday. "what are we waiting for? let's go inside" Tzuyu said and the all of them agreed and went inside the beach resort, they went on their hotel room and put their things inside, Sana let out a deep breath and fixed their clothes neatly on the closet at the corner.

"mom we're going now!" Hyewon said and was about to run away with her younger sister but Sana stopped them, they glanced at her and Sana approached them. "take this, don't forget to put some of this on yourselves before you swim on the water okay?" Sana said and handed Hyewon a sunblock, she then nodded and smiled. They ran away from the hotel and head straight to the sand. Sana smiled and went back on arranging their clothes.

After talking to the manager, Tzuyu went back inside their hotel room and find Sana in front of the closet. She smiled and approached her, she wrapped her arms on her waist from the back and buried her face on the side of Sana's neck, sniffing her scent. Sana smiled and feel butterflies, she feels really happy. "you smell so good" Tzuyu whispered, Sana giggled and faced her. "let's continue this sweet talk and let's follow the twins on the beach, shall we?" Sana asked, Tzuyu then smiled and nodded. "but before that, let me change my clothes first" Sana said and picked up the clothing she prepared while Tzuyu is gone for a while, she went inside the bathroom while Tzuyu sat on the bed and waited for her. After a couple of minutes, Sana went outside the bathroom and called for Tzuyu's name.

Tzuyu then widened her eyes when she saw Sana's fit, it suited her a lot and her flawless skin was showing a lot. She was wearing this white off shoulder top while her hair was tied into a low bun. "how do i look?" Sana asked, Tzuyu cleared her throat and let out a deep breath. "woah.. you look pretty" Tzuyu said, Sana grinned and approached her on the bed. "and?" Sana asked, Tzuyu nervously chuckled and panted.. "sexy."

Sana then chuckled and gave her a peck on the lips then pulled her to stand, "i like that, kiss me again" Tzuyu said but she just got a smack on her arm, she groaned and sigh. "okay okay, no asking for kisses" Tzuyu said and Sana chuckled, "let's go!"

They headed outside the hotel room with their hands intertwined, the view is really pretty and SaTzu is happy to see it. Tzuyu then decided to take a photo of her and it turns out, what she captured was really beautiful. Like an angel and Tzuyu is indeed lucky to have her in her life.

"i am inlove" Tzuyu said as she stares at the photo, Sana looked at her with a smile, feeling her heart beating so fast

"i am inlove" Tzuyu said as she stares at the photo, Sana looked at her with a smile, feeling her heart beating so fast. "you love me that much huh?" Sana asked and chuckled, Tzuyu looked at her with a smile and nodded. "i love you more than anything else" Tzuyu said and it made Sana wanting to freak out, she then wrapped her arms on Tzuyu's nape and kissed her on the lips. Tzuyu responded on her kiss, sharing a passionate one. After seconds, Sana pulled away and smiled at her.

"i love you too" Sana said and it made Tzuyu really really happy, as an answer, Tzuyu stole a kiss from her and grinned after. "yaaah" Sana whined. All of sudden, Tzuyu carried Sana on her arms, like a newly wed couple. "let's gooo swim" Tzuyu mumbled and ran away with Sana on her arms, Sana was letting out cute noises and she's kinda anxious that she and Tzuyu might tripped on the sand but luckily, they didn't. They followed the twins on the water and swim with them, feeling what happiness really feels like.