chapter 6 : feelings

𝗘𝘃𝗶𝗲'𝘀 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩

As I finish up my work, my mind goes back to the note that was sitting in my desk. I pack my stuff up and take a deep breathe in while comtemplating if I should really go meet her. Okay I'll go just to see what she wants to speak about.

I pulled up in my apartment driveway and there she was beautiful as always.
I got out my car.
"You wanted to meet me?" I say in a confused manner.
"Yes. You're fired."
WHAT

"Uhm no disrespect at all but can I ask why."
"You're performance has not impressed me in your time working here."
I couldn't even get any words out I was in complete shock
"I'll be going now."
With that she walked away ; me suprised at her sudden words.

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝘆
I got up and continued to get ready for work completly ignoring the fact that I just got fired.
I walked past the front desk. Kayla waved at me smiling but I could see hints of confusion on her face. I didn't bother waving back. I walked into Ms. Evans office. She looked up at me wide eyes and a scowl on her face.

"What are you doing here. As I recall from yesterday I fired you."
"I know." I say back nervously.
"So then what are you doing here."
"I'm working at my job."
I give her a deadly look and sit down at my desk. She puts a stack of papers on my desk. "End of the day."
I quickly nod and got started immediatly confused as to why she didn't kick me out.
I tried to ignore those thoughts to my best ability.

I finished the work and got ready to leave Ms. Evans nowhere in sight.
I got home and showered just as I was about to go to bed.
Knock Knock.
"Ughh." I groaned while stepping out the bed.
I opened the door and to my suprise Ms. Evans was standing there.

"Uhm wha- I mean Hi."
"Evie. What are you doing showing up to work today. You do know you're still fired right. Today doesn't change anything."
"No. What are you doing you start making me do excessive work then you go out and fire me for no reaso-."
My sentence interruted by lips.
Alexis's soft lips pressed against MINE.

alr guys have fun with this chapter!🧏🏾‍♀️