❁41:Jin's Advise❁

"Jungkook-ahh!" Jin shouted as he knocked the door of Jungkook's room.

"Open the door, please" He added. Seconds later, the door opened.

"I'm busy, hyung" Jungkook said as soon as he opened the door and was about to close it again but Jin held the door as Jungkook looked at him, confused.

"Look what I bought for you" Jin said as he showed Jungkook a pizza box that he was holding in his hands.

"I'm not hungry, hyung" JK replied. However, his stomach wasn't agreeing with him as it rumbled the moment JK said that.

"Umm... Nice lie" Jin complimented.

"Thank you" Jungkook blushed embarrassedly before trying to shut the door again but Jin still held it tightly.

"I'm busy, hyung. Stop!" Jungkook shouted, while trying to close the door.

"Busy thinking about Jimin?" Jin asked as JK's eyes shot opened as he quickly looked around the hallways to check if anyone listened them or not.

"Nobody's home, Jungkook. Jimin is still out with his friend and all other members are still out too. I came early to bring pizza for you" Jin informed as Jungkook was even more confused now.

"Didn't I tell you that I'm going out with my friend too?" JK asked, unsure.

"You really think I believed?" Jin asked as he let out a laugh. Jungkook laughed awkwardly too. Jin hyung really know him well.

"So will you tell me what you were actually doing all this time?" Jin asked, being serious all of a sudden.

"Hyung- I-" Jungkook was unsure whether he should tell him or not.

"Please don't tell me you followed Jimin to know who his friend was" Jin said as Jungkook's eyes shot opened once again and he looked at his hyung in disbelief. Sure, Jin hyung know him, but this well?

"Were you detective before you became an idol or you were actually following me?" Jungkook asked seriously.

"Damn! So I guessed correctly. How can I be so good in guessing?" Jin said and self patted himself as Jungkook just rolled his eyes.

"Come inside" Jungkook said as he went inside the room too and sat on his bed. Jin followed him before sitting beside him too.

"I want your help in something" Jungkook said as he scratched the back of his neck, still being a little unsure.

"Cmon Kookie. You can trust me. I'll give you best advice. I'm world wide handsome" Jin replied as he tried to smirk but that just looked funny and cute. It was at this moment that Jungkook realized that he couldn't keep all these weird feelings inside of him anymore. He's finally going to tell it to someone and that will be his Jin hyung because Jungkook might not accept it but Jin was actually good at advising. He's going to tell Jin everything. Everything single thing.

And that's what he did. He told Jin everything. He told Jin what happened when he visited his hometown and how he was getting these uneasy feelings whenever Jimin is with someone else and how he apologized Jimin to which, he forgave him but still wasn't paying the same attention to him. He told him how he followed Jimin today to know about his friend and how he was shocked to see Cha Eunwoo.

"After I saw that his friend was Eunwoo, I came home. And I don't know why but I just don't like the idea of Jimin being with someone else other than me" Jungkook said as he nibbled on the peice of pizza that was in his hand. Jin was just silently listening to everything that Jungkook was saying.

"And you know what hyung! Eunwoo held his hands while they were in the restaurant. He was clinging onto Jimin like he'll fall in some black hole if he let's go of him" Jungkook complained as he gritted his teeth. This didn't go unnoticed by Jin who was observing everything.