17: decisions

Keep commenting and voting a bunch cause ya'll are awesome ☺️

Jess

Headlines everywhere read:

Who Knew Taylor Swift and Jessica Steele Were Partiers?

Jessica Steele Goes Clubbing With New Boyfriend, Nick Jonas

Celebs Including: Jessica Steele, Nick Jonas, Cody Simpson, Taylor Swift And More Go Clubbing in LA

Jessica Steele and Friends Celebrate Steele's Album Release

The album release has been insane. For two days straight now, it hasn't left the number one spot. Things relating to the album were trending worldwide on Twitter nonstop as well.

I was ecstatic beyond anyone's imagination. I was also busy beyond anyone's imagination.

More and more interviews and photoshoots were stacked on. Paparazzi made it difficult to leave the hotel when I had down time. Not that I wanted to go anywhere anyways.

Ever since the morning after the clubbing, Harry has been away talking with other choreographers about the tour set up. So, no, I haven't seen him since we'd almost kissed (for the hundredth time).

"Jessica! Downstairs, now! You're going to be late!" Jane pounded on my hotel door. I was supposed to leave for Beverly to attend a fashion show. We had to leave extra early so I could get my dress and hair/makeup done.

To be honest, I was extremely excited to wear the dress I was wearing tonight. It was an Ellie Saab, and I was completely in love with his designs.

I turn off the hotel tv, grab my phone and sunglasses, then leave and follow Jane downstairs.

We left the elevator and I immediately ran into a huge wall, or better known as Sal.

"Watch it, buddy!" I tease and punch him, not fazing him whatsoever.

"You watch yourself, missy. Hey, by the way, Nick's in the car and he's kind of in a bad mood. I don't know why."

My mind instantly raced, trying to figure out why he could be in a bad mood.

I slipped into the car after getting through some paps. Nick sat with his arm crossed and face fixed into a scowl.

"What's up with you?" I ask.

He looks up at me like he's shocked I'm sitting beside him. His eyes were a little wild and under his eyes were purple shadows, like he hadn't gotten enough sleep.

"Jamie and I are fighting. Really bad."

Instantly, the memory of Nick and I dancing popped into my head. But there was no way she could've found out about that or even gotten that mad about it if she had.

"About what?" Wow, what a dumb question, Jess. You're fake-dating her boyfriend.

"She called me up last night and asked if I would fly out to see her in two days, but of course I can't. She started yelling at me that we never see each other and she said, 'Why are we even together?' And now I feel like shit."

Guilt ran through me. I knew the reason why he couldn't fly out to see her was because of me. Because we have to do more PR stunt stuff.

Jamie didn't deserve all of this. They were perfect and happy until I came along and became his fake girlfriend for stupid publicity.

I had to do something about all of this but I didn't know what.

"I'm so sorry, Nick. I really am. I just wish this PR stuff would end so that things can go back to normal with you two," I say sincerely.