þrír

"Make new friends, but keep the old; Those are silver, these are gold"

Joseph Parry

AFTER THE INITIAL SHOCK WORE OFF ABOUT THE LOTHBROK FAMILY SECRET, EACH MEMBER DIVIDED AND CONQUERED THE SEA OF WITNESSES INTERACTING AND INTRODUCING THEMSELVES TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM

AFTER THE INITIAL SHOCK WORE OFF ABOUT THE LOTHBROK FAMILY SECRET, EACH MEMBER DIVIDED AND CONQUERED THE SEA OF WITNESSES INTERACTING AND INTRODUCING THEMSELVES TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM. The family was determined to be acquainted with each vampire and their unique, individual scent to aid them later on. Of course, Ulfhild, the never ending energy ball, was ecstatic to be around so many new people and bounced around to each person getting a quick whiff of their scents before moving onto the next person she had set her sights on. Ragnar and Maja did much of the same in a cool, calm, collected manner properly acquainting themselves with everyone. They were able to collect all the smells in an efficient manner before they went their separate ways to find the people they connected most with — Ragnar over to the Denalis and Maja over to the Irish coven. The last of the group, Aeron just went about giving a brief intro of herself to the ones she went up to and revelled in the social interactions outside of her family and community. From the sidelines, she kept a watchful eye on her family's interactions making sure they didn't set anyone off by the subtle scent collecting they were doing.

The hawk-like golden eyes of Aeron mainly focused on her eldest child hoping that she wouldn't get overly excited and came off as too manic or too chaotic. The mother truly wished for her eldest to make friends as easily as her younger sister did but it was a wish that was deemed impossible at times. She hoped that the rest here would be open-minded about her family and they would gain to have many new friends. Within her peripheral vision, Aeron caught the animated chatter of a newly formed trio between the young mated pair of the Egyptian coven and Ulfhild. Smiles were decorating each of the faces in the trio as Benjamin and Ulfhild were playing tricks and playfully challenging one another using their gifts.

"Are you sure your little fireball can handle my smokey smoke, Benjamin?" Ulfhild challenged the man as he ignited a fireball in his palm matching Ulfhild's red smoke filled palm. Ulfhild did a demonic little cackle further pushing Benjamin to accept the challenge while Tia laughed at the childish way her mate and their new friend were acting.