Chapter 30

All four of them come out of the car, Azar has a giant bruise on his face where I punched him

Serves him right.

Blaze and I walk side by side towards his brothers who are giving us infuriating looks.

Once we were in front of them, Enzo goes to start yelling, but I interrupt. They really hate when I do that, it makes me want to do it more.

"No one will say anything to Blaze, I made him come with me. So say what you have to, to me", I arch an eyebrow telling them to talk.

After a few seconds of awkward silence, I decide to talk.

"Well, if we're finished here, I'm leaving", I announce taking a few steps backwards.

"When will you come back", Bently shouts with his hands on each side of his mouth.

"When I sign the contract", I say back making a smile appear on his face.

"Listen, we're really sorry about what Azar said, he-

"Don't be, he said what the rest of you were thinking", I cut Ezra off

I pull out my car keys. "Take care of my car for me. I want her in perfect condition for when I come back", I say throwing my keys at Blaze.

I turn around and walk into the jet.

I go to my private room without sharing a glance with anyone.

***

The car ride was silent

The car ride was silent. It hurt to see Sage go, but I understand that she has a lot of responsibility. My sister is a Mafia leader, the best to be exact. Her reputation is all starting to make sense. After Matteo said all that shit to her, she carried on like nothing ever happened. I would die to be loved by her how she loves her friends, but they don't appreciate her.

Something definitely happened while I was gone because Enzo and Ezra are shooting daggers at Azar. I asked what was going on, but they said we would discuss it once we got home.

Sage asked me about the American mafia and it kind of shocked me. The Spanish mafia has always been the best. They have the biggest empire, the most amount of money, and they do a lot of international work. They usually go their own way and everyone else tends to avoid them.

The Italians we keep peace with everyone, except the damn Americans. Our mafias are both equal, but we've been fighting for the number two spot for years. It wasn't always like this, at one point we were friends, Bellamy and his family were like a second family to all of us. Then the craving for more power hit both dad's and all they wanted to do was to rip each other's head off. Soon the wars began and the hatred increased through the families.

I like being with Sage, she's perfect. Growing up we raised her like a princess, never let a scratch on her. She was full of light and smarter than any of us. Our mother died a few years after Sage was born. She was kind and beautiful, the best mom anyone could ask for. She died from a heart attack, and there was absolutely nothing we could do. Dad was heartbroken, but he had to stay strong for the rest of us.

We focused our attention on our little Sage because she was so much like her. Dad loved Sage more than anyone of us and when she went missing he distanced himself from all of us. At the time we didn't need that, but we all had to grief in some way.

Enzo turned into this mafia man that doesn't have any time for his family. Ezra became the parent whose whole life revolved around his family. Azar got angry, that's the only way he could express any emotion. Bently was the only one who didn't completely change, all he ever wanted was to keep our family together. I went to the partying and the money, but now that she's back all of that's changed for me.

Bently and I are both 18, so only a year older than Sage. Azar is 19, Ezra is 20, and Enzo is 21.

I look out the window and see that we have arrived at our house, not our home.

We all walk inside without a word and Enzo asked us all to take a seat on the couch.

"What's going on", I asked eager to know what caused everyone's change of attitude.

They all share looks between each other while Bently and I look at each other cluelessly.

Enzo clears his throat standing up and walking in front of us.

"While the two of you were outside of the club we had a little situation", he says looking between me and Bently.

"What kind of situation", Bently asks leaning forward.

"Azar said a few things in the heat of the moment and-"

"What the fuck did you say", I roar shooting out of my seat and charging towards Azar.

Enzo is playing it down, Azar never says a few things, he explodes regardless of the effect.

Since when is his face bruised?

"Watch your mouth", he takes a step forward with a devious look.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY TO HER", I seeth taking a pause between each word.

"Just what everyone was thinking", he replies with a smirk.

I go to punch him in the face, but he grabs my hand and twists it behind my back.

"Azar let go of your brother", Ezra warns. Enzo gets a phone call and walks out of the room to go to his office.

"Not so strong now", Azar taunts in my ear before letting me go and storming out of the house.

Did you like this chapter?

Remember to vote and comment.