14

Warning: this chapter will include scenes that may be an re-enactment and triggering for some. Read with caution, or not at all.

_____

2 hours later

Alana

I woke up to the feeling on kisses being placed on neck, I blinked few times realising it was Rio.
"Rio?.." I blinked, my vision heightening. Other senses came into play, he reeked of alcohol.

He ignored my call, forcefully holding my wrist down. "Rio what the fuck- get off me!!" I struggled to set my wrists free as he tightened his grip. He groaned, mumbling unrecognisable words. I start kicking him, but he just placed his weight further onto me. His touch became more forceful with aggression. "Rio stop!!" I sobbed through fear. He placed his knee on my inner thigh and pressed down. I cried in agony, as he reached over into the side table, retrieving some tape. My eyes widened, tears falling, this can't be happening, this can't be real.

"Rio stop!! Please don't do this" I cried into deaf ears, he continued wrapping the tape around my wrists, his knee still penetrating my thigh.
He finished wrapping the tape around my wrist but suddenly paused, I looked at him with edge, his eyes went midnight. My blood went cold, I followed what caught his attention.

The Ring

He tilted his head, placing his eyes back on me,
who is this person
"Who gave you that Alana?" His voice deadly as a corpse, cold as December. 
"I-I..Cae-Micaela gave it to me" I stuttered, gulping down the knot in my throat.
He brought in his eyebrows and clenched his jaw,
He don't believe you
"...Liar" In a second his hand was around my throat, squeezing it like a child's toy. I gasped, squirmed, fussed, all signs of struggle to breathe.
He squeezed harder, watching with intent, my vision started blur, fuzz up, "You was wit that nigga wasn't you" he asked, me incapable to respond, on the verge of loosing my sight and the air to my lungs.

"You better answer me bitch" I felt him squeeze harder, just as everything started going black, he removed of his hand. I coughed vigorously, gasping for as much air. At my vulnerable moment, he took me by my wrist and spun me over, placing me onto my stomach,
"Rio *cough* plea-*cough*" I struggled to speak, I soon felt my T-shirt rise.
He's not gonna do that, he can't
I started to panic, denial in my mind,
"..Did you fuck that nigga" he asked as I laid bare flat and underneath him. I trembled, hearing his belt come undone. "Shit don't matter anyway...I'm gone have my turn" his comment strikes fear in me, immediately I started resisting, doing everything I possibly could to get him off me or hurt. I managed to flip us over, I got on top and started abusing him anywhere I could, until he grabbed a handful of my hair and used it to smash my head into the headboard.
My strength faded away, impulsive pain struck my cranium, next I felt the contact of his fist to my jaw, a cracking noise and blood came from my mouth.

"Dumb bitch..open your fucking legs" He pushed them open before shoving his length inside me.
I shooked my head, crying in depth, "It hurts Rio, Stop!!" I said weakly, he pushed in harder and harder, I could do nothing. I cried and pleaded, Rio dismissed them all, groaning out of sick enjoyment.

"No one can hear you baby...no ones coming" he placed lips to ear. "I've been waiting for this...you ain't give it up so I'm taking it" he chuckled insidiously, I felt hopeless, I was being used and I could nothing about it.

"Quit fucking crying Alana" He demanded, but I didn't listen, that must've annoyed him as he gripped my jaw and squeezed it, commencing more pain. Agony screams left my body, it was too much to handle, I couldn't move or think, I was paralysed. "Shhh" he placed his finger to my lips.

"Save the tears baby, you did this...I warned you bout running your game on me...this payback bitch..." the last of his words processed to my damaged skull before everything went black.

To be continued....