✨ ch-26 ✨

Bts pov

Jin:That means she is our y/n*tears came out of there eyes*

Jk: Hyung s-should we tell this to dad?

Suga: don't.

Jimin:but why Hyung he should know about this.

Suga:do you again want him to torture her.huh? Don't you remember what he did to her. Don't you remember the time we all went out and he(dad) beat her to death, You want that to reapt.

No one said anything. There was a silence until rm noticed that jin was not even saying or moving.

Rm: Hyung? Jin hyung?

Now,all the attention was on jin as he was still not speak or moving.

Suga slightly shaked him

Suga: Hyung what happened?

Jin: we did a mistake,we really did a big mistake,I was the eldest but still I decided to believe jia instead of my own sister.

Jhope: hyun-

He cutes him and continues speaking

Jin: I am such a bad big brother. She(y/n) always told that she didn't do anything,but I always ignored her and belived jia. Even the day when we all accept jk ignored her and went to play with jia. And I-i slapped her. How could I-i do that to my o-own sister.and we also hit her thinking she was the one who bullied jia but the real thing was completely opposite, I am a bad Brother.
Really ba-

Rm: hyung it's not your fault we all were the ones who belived jia and dad  instead of her.

Jimin:why did dad always told us to stay away from her and jia she always told us lies about our sister and w-we believed all that,just....just because dad said he saw y/n doing all this.

Tae:we are just idiots,why did we believe him? We should have stayed by y/n's and mom's(mrs.kim)side.

Jk:but why did dad and jia always wanted us to stay away from y/n.

Suga: that's the same thing I was thinking.

Jhope:why did he always keep jia in front of everything?

Suga: that's the question.

Rm: maybe he just lied to us,you know he can easily manipulate anyone,Didn't you see his fake concern infront of mrs.lee

Jhope:wait... How did he instantly got the position of Mafia as soon as mo-

We heard something fall as we came out and see jia standing there with a fake sad face

Jhope:what are you doing here? Where you listening to our conversation?

Jia:n-no o-oppa.

We know she is lying.

Rm:ok just go from here.

She ran from there.

_____________________________

Jia pov

Thank god

*Flashback*

jia Pov

So she is the same y/n. I should tell him

I called him

him:what do you want?

jia:she is the same y/n.

Him:what do you mean?

jia:she is the same bit*h we very difficulty got rid of..