15. Tobi/Talia- arson time

TW/CW: Knives, murder, kidnapping, arson, loss, misuse of alcohol

----

"May, you gotta stop this!" 

My crazed laughter stopped.

It echoed around the empty building, until...

Silence.

Apart from my victim's vulnerable whimpers. I gave him a kick in the stomach.

"Shut up." I hissed, lifting my leg and presenting a side kick to his head, before turning to face my guest. "What do you want, Tobi."

"May..." He looked at the body behind me, his face fearful- eyes wide and shocked. "May, why do you keep doing this?"

"You know why." I whispered back, venom lacing my voice.

"It's not gonna get them back, May..." He trailed off, his voice breaking. His outline moved closer slightly. "They aren't gonna come back-"

"You think I don't know?" I chuckled. A sinister chuckle. "You think I don't already know killing- TORTURING others isn't going to subdue... their deaths?"

"But then why'd you do it?" Tobi asked. He sounded like he was on the last thread- voice wobbling as if he were going to cry from despair. "Why are you doing this."

"Well, you might want to sit down so I can tell you the story- it's quite a fun one actually." I offered, shoving my victim off the chair and onto the concrete floor, before perching upon it and crossing my legs- gesturing for Tobi to pull up one of the many other, stacked against a dark wall.

"I don't think I want to." Tobi denied.

"When I said you might want to, I meant that you better fuckin' take a chair before I make you sit down." I threatened.

"I'm not scared of you, Birdie." Tobi used the name.

"DON'T FUCKING-" I didn't need to finish my sentence. Instead, pulling out one of the butterfly knifes from my suspender, and throwing it at the red centre of the dart board was enough to express my anger. "Don't... Call... Me... That."

"May... You've changed..." Tobi whispered, tentatively picking up one of the spare seats and placing it down before sitting upon the edge of it, uncomfortably.

"Ah, did you not expect your gorgeous little softie, May to  change into something more like... This?"

"May, I can't even see you in this lighting."

"Oh dear- where are my manners. After so long I still can't even switch on the lights for my guests! Here we are."

With the push of an old, rusted button- the harsh, blinding light flickered before beaming bright white rays. Tobi's mouth fell open as he saw me.

"No longer the converse and crop-top wearing little Birdie you loved anymore, am I?" I questioned in response to his dumb-founded look. Instead of my previous, soft style I had adopted- I now wore all short, black skirt with straps and a studded belt, along with a black bodysuit-top accompanied with even more chains and straps. If there was one thing you could learn from being a murderer- it was that style is a dire necessity. I now was also equipped with a gorgeous pair of suspenders, equipped with a custom pistol, and stylish knife. I really did take pride in being a classy killer.

"B-but..." Tobi couldn't even finish his sentence. I chuckled darkly once more, closing my eyes and rolling my neck- enjoying his surprise.

The room we sat in had been trashed.

Somewhat.

The white walls were covered in dirt and grime- splashed with hues of brown and red from my previous victims. Knives and other weapons lay askew across the table and floor, and rope was strung from various parts of the ceiling. Though the room may have lacked furnishing, I had taken extra care to place the corpses of the previous, in neat arrangements against the far right wall.