Code Red -Chapter 20

Tuesday 23rd May
-1am

Kendra

So we are currently at Darius' house just chilling

We decided to watch a movie in Darius' theatre room tonight.

He's getting it renovated so they had to take all the chairs away. So we just sat in the centre of the floor because we loved the atmosphere.

He got these starry lights put up so it was just straight vibes.

He was sitting with his back against a fort of cushions he made and I sat inside his legs whilst icing his knuckles.

I swear men are such babies when they hurt themselves. He wrapped his  6ft something frame around my small 5ft2 frame like a Christmas present.

But I low-key love it here. Baby boy acts like he can't function without me.

"So......how you feeling about your grand opening tomorrow night, well later on today since it is already after midnight?"

"In all honestly, I'm kinda nervous"

"Nervous? Why do you feel nervous? This isn't your first business"

"No, but, this is my first business where I am front and centre. I can't hide behind the scenes for this one"

"And I don't think you should babe. This is all a part of your brand. One you've worked so hard to build. It's time to step into it now "

"You have so much faith in me Drea, what if all of that faith is in vain and I fail at this venture?"

I turn around and look deeply into his eyes that were now filled with anxiety and caution.

I sieve through his emotions as I straddle him.

I place my hands around the back of his head and begin to gently make my way down to caress the back of his neck with my finger tips.

"Babe, everything you touch turns to gold. Honestly you have nothing to worry about and if you do worry I'll be there to support you every step of the way reminding you how amazing you are."

He begins to gently rub my waist and tighten his grip as I could see the lust in his eyes increase.

He then proceeds to leave little pecks on my lips, my neck and my chest.

It was almost as if everything was happening in slow motion. The room began to stare with anticipation on what would happen next.