• 𝐗𝐕 •

ɪ'ᴍ ʙᴀᴄᴋᴋᴋᴋᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʀᴇɢᴜʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ!!!

"Damien" I cried when he stopped touching me leaving me hot and needy on his office table

He grinned and shook his head.

"You really want me buried deep inside you, don't you kitten?" He whispered against my lips, too embarrassed to speak, I simply nodded.

"Open your legs" His voice became a husky, erotic murmur, I opened my legs wide for him and his eyes dimmed showing with nothing but lechery as his look trailed down my legs. 

He wrapped his hand around my lower back and promptly removed my bikini.

"Lay down and don't close your legs"  resting on my elbows I glanced up at him as he placed himself between my legs, my heart started beating faster in anticipation, I was sure I was soaking wet.

His mouth found my clit and he started sucking on it, I threw my head back and closed my eyes when he slid two fingers inside my aching pussy, moving them fiercely. I tried my best to muffle my moans over blindsided by the pleasure he was giving me.

"Please Damian" I begged, and his tongue slid inside my hole, with his thumb he started playing my clit drawing small circles, as he kept eating me out as I felt getting closer as the minute passed until my back arched my eyes rolled and my toes curled, he looked at me as I cummed standing up he grabbed my chin and put his thumb inside my mouth.

"Teste yourself," he said and I took his thumb in my mouth.

"Good girl" he whispered and pulled his thumb out of his mouth.

He undressed himself and his long thick dick hung there in all his majesty, I felt myself getting aroused by what I was seeing and closed my legs, he smirked seductively when he noticed my reaction and I felt myself melting under his intense stare.  I needed him to fuck me.

"Damien please" I begged.

"I want your mouth around my cock first," he said, caressing my chin, I bit my lower lip and got off the table, he sat on his chair with his legs wide open.

"Fuck my mouth kitten," he told and I got on my knees placing my head some inches away from his long cock.

Wrapping a hand around it I started licking his length, putting the tip in my mouth as I sucked on it swallowing the pre-cum that was oozing from it. I took more of his cock in my mouth and started bobbing my head, feeling arousal between my legs. I slid my free hand between them and started playing with my clit.