fimm

"And suddenly you know

"And suddenly you know...It's time to start something new and trust the magic of beginnings."
Meister Eckhart

"AGAIN!" KATE CALLED OUT AT THE CULLEN NEWBORN URGING FOR HER TO PUSH THE LIMITS OF HER EXCEPTIONAL GIFT

"AGAIN!" KATE CALLED OUT AT THE CULLEN NEWBORN URGING FOR HER TO PUSH THE LIMITS OF HER EXCEPTIONAL GIFT. Where Edward originally stood helping, the burly bear of a man replaced the efforts of his brother in training his sister-in-law. Emmett —poor, poor Emmett, have mercy on him— stood stock still beside his 'cousin' as she relentlessly was frying his ass and probably causing the world's most explosive migraine in human history within Bella's mind.

In rapid fire, Bella fortified her shield more and more against Kate's increasing electricity subtly showing off the improvements she's made over the past several days. On the forest floor wrapped in the comfort of Rosalie's motherly embrace, young Nes was acting as her mother's cheerleader and motivation to trudge through the brutality of perfecting her gifts within a short time span. They all watched as the foggy mist of Bella's shield grew exponentially stronger and became clearer the longer the defense was up.

Chuckles sounded off behind Emmett's strong build whenever Bella's focus would slip and the poor man was essentially tased for a brief moment before he was lulled back into mental safety. The slight laughter came from the mind reader of the Cullens who was basking in the anguish Emmett was going through since he previously went through the torment. Far off by the house entrance, a blur of dark cloth sprinted from the home into the dark greenery of Forks.

Within the little training group, the Viking matriarch was crouched in a poised manner atop of a sturdy branch in the trees above. She felt the need to watch everything from her vantage point much like she does in her own community. I have to have some semblance of normalcy or routine in this reckless situation, she thought, narrowing her eyes at the triad down below circling through zapping, yelping and protecting like a well oiled machine. Being on guard all the time seemed time consuming to others but Aeron felt at ease watching the variety of conversations, delicate interactions and the never ending revolving door of vampires going on and off the property.

Dainty crunches of leaves grew in volume the closer they came to the entertainment for the day. Those footsteps appeared to belong to the new residential pixie that was temporarily there in Alice's place. All eyes of varying molten gold and chocolate locked onto the worrying form of Maja. Her soft features were marred with creases of concern and slight eyebrows raised.