Twenty-Seven

* .
˚ ✩ .   ·   .
*      ✩ ˚
.   
· ⊹   +.
* .
˚ ✩ .   ·   .
*      ✩ ˚
.   
· ⊹
Y/N

         Shinsou pulled me closer to him. I had decided to wear some ripped jeans and a hoodie. The cuts on my thighs perfectly showed. He must've noticed me tugging on the rips trying to cover them. I had told him more about what drove me to cutting myself... The guilt of letting my family down. Which had happened anyway.

"Everything is gonna be ok, Y/N..." He said, grabbing my hand.... But it wasn't.... As we drove down the streets in the taxi there was deabre and broken down buildings around us.

Heroes and civilians with construction quirks worked there hardest to clean up.

The traffic was harsh and news reporters were thirsty for their next catch.

I nuzzled into him. Taking up his smoky lavender scent.

I really hope the cats are okay...

𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂

Toshi pushed his key into the door. A satisfaction overwhelmed me as soft pit pats came around the corner. The cats almost leaped up into him. I smiled as his pet and cood about how he missed them. I could tell they were his favorite thing.

"I've been gone for two days and you two have destroyed the apartment." he said looking around.

He was right the curtains to the balcony had claw marks in them along with the couch cushions.

"Hey Toshi? Do you remember who hurt you?" I asked, looking at the state of his apartment.

"If you're asking about the person that stabbed me... No, Me and a few other hero's have been working to get this drug off the street."

"Is it dangerous?" I asked.

"Very. It not only takes your quirk but it gives it to someone else.... It's not fair, I had them.... If only I was fast enough I could've-" He let out a sigh.

"You gave it your all. You even got hurt, there isn't much else you could do."

"Y/N you know I...." He cut himself off, clearing his throat, "I want to show you something."

I followed him into his room, once he opened the door my eyes lit up...

"I got these installed when you left.... They aren't much use to me alone."

Mirrors and red ropes were placed on the roof above his bed. I swallowed. As my body started to tense.

"I want to give you these things, But I can't unless you sign the papers." He said.

My mouth grew dry to the point where my tongue stuck to the roof of my mouth, "You want to give me these things..." I repeated meekly.

"You want to give me these things but in the process you're teasing me."

I studied his face expressions as I cleaned my fist at my side, "What's in the closet? Toshi."

"More.... More of this." He replied.

I turned towards him, "Show me."

"You aren't ready I can't just-"

"Show me everything."

"Y/N you don't understand.... If I open that closet I'm- I'm gonna want to use it all on you." His jaw clenched as he gave me a serious look.

My mind wondered, "How many girls have you done things..." I looked at the ropes, "Like this too?"

"It's not like that.... I don't want to count you as 'other girls.'" He softly said.

My teeth clenched, I didn't know what me and Shinsou were but the thought of him touching other women like this drove me crazy,"Just answer the question. Don't sugarcoat it."

"I've... I've only touched one girl like this before. I was also a submissive in some of my relationships."

My lips tightened, "Open the closet.''

𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂

Silver, glass, rubber, metal... It was like a flash of treasure I reached into the doors and pulled out a dilldo. With a push of a button it started to vibrate. I placed it back onto the shelf.

"Have you used these on someone before?" I asked, pointing to another dilldo.

"No." he flatly said, "I buy new ones every time I get out of a contract."

"How many have you been in?" He leaned onto the gray doors crossing his arms and placing them on top.

"Five... four submissive."

I picked up... something.... It was leather and had many small tails at the end.

"That's a flogger." It lollied in my hand as I playfully swung it around.

"Did you use any of this on yourself?" I questioned.

He smirked, "lot's of times, Kitten.... Any punishment I give you I've once had."

My eyes fixated on a silver pendant, The word Puppy engraved into the circle. It was attached to a black collar. Silver Hooks latched onto the sides. I snickered under my breath.

"You must've been one bad boy." I cooed out.

He bit his lip, "Anytime I had the energy to misbehave, I did."

My breath caught in my throat the vision of him tidied to the bed frame drooling and overstimulated swrolled through my head before putting myself in that position, begging for him to touch me.

"When can I sign?"

"I'll have them done in a few days." He responded.

"Good."

__________•☾•__________

A/N: I'm hella sorry for that long ass wait I honestly didn't know where to go with this chapter 💆🏽‍♀️ plus I was writing the first chapters to the Dabi and Kiri fanfics, ANDD I was testing.... I'll probably be back on track in the next week or so, I really hate writers block 🥲 but I'll be ight... I hope you enjoyed this chapter💗

We rockin with switch Shinsou or naw💃🏽⁉️