If things were different; SPECIAL CHAPTER

"Guys, wake the fuck up. Man, I don't know why they lock their freaking door." Seungmin groaned on his way downstairs, but the two woke up already.

"He's so freaking annoying." The guy groaned, wrapping his arms around the girl's sleepy body. "Morning, baby." He planting a soft kiss on her lips. 

"Morning, Min." Suri smiled at Minho, letting out a yawn as she stretched her tired boy, before sitting up. "Its going to be a long day." The guy nodded, moving to put his head on her lap, smiling as she started playing with his hair. 

"Can we stay in bed all day?" Minho groaned, causing Suri to let out a giggle, pushing his head away. She got up and walked to the door, unlocking it before going downstairs. 

--

"You don't do it like that." Minho whined, standing behind Suri, wrapping his arms around her, putting his hands over hers, cutting the fruits with her. "If you cut it this way, you'll hurt your fingers." Minho whispered, leaning his head on Suri's. 

"Its too early for this." The two ignored Changbin, continuing to cut the apples. "I can't believe you two are still acting like this even after 2 years of dating." 

"Actually, its been two years and 2 months now." Minho turned to smile at Changbin, who rolled his eyes at them, sipping on his coffee.

"Still can't believe the two of them started dating on my own fucking birthday. They had 365 days, but they chose my birthday." Jeongin joined them inside the kitchen, sitting down beside Changbin. 

"Our anniversary is not on your birthday. Your birthday is on February 8, we started dating on February 9. Totally two different days." Suri said, but the younger was having non of it. 

-- 

February 8, 2019 6:55PM

~Birthday trouble; BOOK1

"You didn't talk to me for 4 hours, Lee Know." Minho laughed, as he moved closer to Suri and now there wasn't any space between them. Suri's face turned all serious as she just stared at Minho, who stopped laughing too.

"I may be a drama queen, but at least I'm your drama queen right?" He smirked at the younger girl, looking down at her. She blinked at him and didn't say anything still surprised by how close Minho was.

Yes they did hug, cuddle and they were really touchy sometimes, but something about the position they were in made Suri really nervous and she knew that the guy in front of her knew, but he didn't move.

"You're clingy too." Suri said finally, causing Minho to throw his head back laughing, he then turned all serious again and looked Suri in the eyes and sighed.

"Suri." "Mhmm."

"How do you feel about me?"

"I'm home." Suri pushed Minho away quickly as she heard Seungmin's voice. Suri had a confused red face as she didn't understand what Minho was talking about. What was this situation? What just happened? She couldn't understand anything, and that scared her. It scared her that she has to face Minho and ask him about this. 

February 9, 2019 01:05AM

Suri kept a smile on her face the whole day, although her mind couldn't stop thinking. Why was she nervous? Since when did Minho make her nervous, and why did his question annoy her so much like this. 

The girl sighed the second she entered her room, leaving the boys downstairs, still celebrating I.N's birthday and she decided to give them some 'boys time', but she only wanted to be alone, she wanted to think and she should've guessed that there's nothing called privacy in this household. The knock on her door, startled her and she only mumbled a soft 'get in' not thinking of who it could be. 

"Hey." Her face quickly turned to the guy who was now standing by the door. "Can I come in?" He asked and she nodded her head softly at him. Minho closed the door, before walking over to Suri, sitting down beside her. 

"I-"

"You-" The two stopped as soon as they talked, awkwardly sitting beside each other and if Suri ever thought of an awkward situation with any of the boys, Minho would've always been the last one, but here they are. 

"I'm sorry for making things awkward today." Minho started, but the girl shook her head quickly at him. 

"No, no. I- I'm sorry for-" 

"You don't have to be sorry. I asked a stupid question and I-"

"Minho, How do you see me?" The guy was startled, only now realizing how scary this question is. He didn't answer, causing Suri to let out a sigh. "Minho?" 

"I like you." He breathed out, and it took the girl a few seconds to realize. "I have liked you since the day you entered the practice room, and Felix introduced you to us, since the day you stood up for me, since the day you told me that you trusted me more than anyone. I like you- No, Suri. I guess I love you. I love everything about you; your smile, the way you look at me, the way you take care of us, the sound of your laugh, specially when I'm the reason behind it, the way you love being on stage, the way you love what you're doing, the way you always want to be around me, the way- Gosh, Suri I love everything about you." Silence filled the room, and Suri knew that her silence only worried the guy more. 

"I'm sorry agai-"

"I like you too." Minho froze not sure if he heard her right. She likes him back, she really does? He couldn't believe that the girl actually likes him back. She does. After all this year, she- "Minho?" Suri was now looking at him, confused to why he was staring at the door with wide eyes. 

"You really like me? Like are you sure-sure?" 

"Wha-"

"Like you're not doing this out of pity and-" The girl silenced him with a soft peck, pulling away, smiling at him softly, causing him to smile back at her and only then he knew that the girl liked him back. 

-- 

Present time

"What are you doing?" Minho asked, jumping on Suri's back almost breaking it, causing the girl to let out a groan, laughing as she turned to look at him. 

"Watching your fancams." 

"Wow, you love me that much?" Minho smirked at the girl, before taking the phone away from her. "Forget about my fancams, I'm right here in front of you." 

"Nah, I like the fancams better, you look ugly in real life."

"Sunhwa." The girl giggled, pushing the guy on his back, before laying on her side, resting her head on his chest, and his hand naturally went to her hair, playing with it. "Can we stay in bed all day?" 

"Yeah we did that yesterday, and the day before it and I guess the day before it too. Chris is starting to look for new members." Minho chuckled, letting out a loud yawn, causing the girl to yawn. "Stop." 

"Fine, fine. Let's get ready, we have a lot of work today." Minho said, pushing the girl away, jumping to his feet.

"Said the one that wanted to stay on bed all day." Suri did the same, walking over the closet, looking for something to wear, before she felt strong arms, wrapped around her waist. Minho rested his head on hers, swaying them, as he started humming some song that Suri couldn't recognize. 

"I love you." He whispered, before pecking her shoulder, his lips resting there for a second.

"I love you too, Min. Now let's go, we'll be late." Suri smiled, turning to peck the guy's lips, causing him to smile at her. 

"Yes sir,"