30: Shocking News

I end up getting home before Hoseok and security stopped me on my way to the elevator and handed me a note, saying someone came in and left it. I sigh, knowing exactly who left it and take it from them and head up to the apartment. I set my stuff down before looking at the note and I huff in frustration when I read it 'I just want to talk. Without the bitch present preferably.'

I want to ball it up but I grab a snack bag and put it inside that then just leave it on the counter. I go and change into sleep shorts and t-shirt before sitting on the couch, grabbing a blanket and turning the TV on. Normally I would start on dinner but Hoseok texted me not long before I left and said he would pick up take out on his way home.

About an hour later I hear the keypad beep and the door opens. There's some rustling and some drawers in the kitchen open and close before Hoseok is coming in the living room with a take out bag "Hey baby." He sets the bag down on the table then leans over to land a soft peck on my lips.

"Hi."

He sits down and I move to lean into his side while he starts to unpack the takeout bag "I saw the note on the counter."

I hum "She left it with security."

"Do we need to move again?"

I shrug "I don't know. Do you think we should?"

"I don't think it would hurt. But we can think about it." He hands me a container and a pair of chopsticks

"House or an apartment like this?"

"House? A little extra space wouldn't hurt for when the time comes to have pups." Hoseok says sheepishly

"It wouldn't. Of course in a gated community. We'll have to have the restraining order updated again but it should be fine." I pop open the container "I can start looking on my lunch breaks. I'll send you the ones I really like and once we have options we can talk about what would be best."

"Ok. As long as it's something I can contribute to this time sunshine."

I hum and bump his jaw with my nose "Of course my love. I will find something within the range of our incomes. And don't be too modest you make really good money and you should be proud of that."

"I am. But it feels wrong having your father be the one who has paid for this place the whole time."

I sigh "I know. I argued about it with him so many times. He's such a stubborn old man."

Hoseok chuckles "So that's where you got it from."

I shove him playfully "Shut up."

He laughs and kisses the top of my head once I'm leaned back into his side "I love you anyway Sunshine."

I tilt my head back and catch his lips "I love you too."

He pecks my lips a few more times before going back to his food. We eat mostly in silence from that point on and I clean up when we are done. Before I can sit back down where I was Hoseok grabs my wrist and tugs me to lay on top of him. I giggle and peck his lips "Well hi."

He smiles and pulls me into a longer kiss "Hi." He bumps my nose with his and I smile and burry my face in his neck, nosing at his scent gland.

"You smell so much stronger."

Hoseok hums "Mating can do that."

I move my face and prop my chin up on his chest "How has pre-rut been so far?"

He shrugs and moves his hands to my lower back, starting to rub softly "Fine. Jimin gave me scent blocker to use while I'm working with omegas so that my scent isn't distracting to them."