11

Izuna hissed in pain as a blade sliced across her forearm.

"Fire style: fireball jutsu!" She breathed out a large flame and threw several shuriken.

The enemy could not see the shuriken behind the flames and gagged when a shuriken embedded itself in his throat.

Izuna winced as he gurgled bloodily and slumped to the ground.

His blond hair was stained red.

Rest in peace... she prayed and clapped a hand on her wound and pressed down on it.

"Here." Madara said and handed her a bandage. "Apply more pressure. You need to stop the bleeding."

Izuna rolled her eyes.

"I know that." She told him. "I'm okay. It was just a scratch."

She glanced at the limp corpse lying in front of them.

"Him on the other hand..." she trailed off sadly.

::

"Tt."

"Are you alright, Tobirama?"

"I would be... if you could let me concentrate!" Tobirama hissed.

Hashirama flinched.

"S-sorry!" He apologized. "It's just—-you've been working on whatever that is for an entire week. I was maybe wondering if I could help?"

"Seals aren't your thing, Aniki." Tobirama scoffed.

"Oh, I know that." Hashirama said easily. "But Mito-chan is very good with seals. Maybe she could help?"

Tobirama scowled.

"No. I'm fine on my own." He said.

I don't know what's written here and until I know... how can I judge if it's safe for others to read?

Does Izuna even want others to read it?

Or just... me?

Tobirama flushed.

"—eh? Are you blushing?"

"S-shut up, aniki!" He turned away.

"You're... doing this for that girl, aren't you?" Hashirama guessed knowingly causing Tobirama to flinch. "Who is it? These seals... is she an Uzumaki, perhaps? How many Uzumaki girls do you even know?"

Tobirama scowled.

"She isn't an Uzumaki. She isn't anyone." He snapped. "You are wrong, aniki and I don't love her."

Hashirama blinked.

"I never said anything about loving anyone." He pointed out and Tobirama blanched. "Just that you liked—-oh, my. Are you in love, Tobirama?"

Tobirama gave his brother a look that can only be described as a death glare.

"Gah! So scary!" Hashirama cringed. "You'll scare her away with that face!"

"You think so?" Tobirama asked before he could stop himself.

Hashirama's eyes lit up with triumph.

"Knew it!"

"Hashirama. Tobirama." Butsuma's voice called.