56. Epilogue

Five years, Five Months, Five weeks, Five days, Five hours, Five minutes, Five seconds later.....

"Jeonggukie, I'm back" Taehyung yelled as he took his shoes off and placed them in the shoe rack.

"I'm here with the kids, Taehyung-ah" Jeongguk yelled back from their bedroom, but his voice sounded oddly muffled. 

Taehyung frowned as he took his coat off and draped it on the couch. "What are you doing?" he asked from the living room. 

"Ugh, these brats suddenly decided to make me their man-queen and dress me up the way they wanted. They tied my face up with a towel, Taehyung" Jeongguk complained pathetically and Taehyung didn't have the heart to correct his 'mannequin' mistake. 

He walked into the bedroom and leaned against the doorframe with his hands crossed and an amused grin on his face. 

"Where did these munchkins even get that idea from?" he asked, looking fondly at the adorable concentration on their sons' faces.  

Seokjoon and Yoonseok, who finally noticed their father's presence, immediately jumped off the bed and ran to him with a loud, "APPA, WE D'ESSING PAPA!!" 

Taehyung chucked loudly and got down to his knees to catch the two bounding fluff balls with open arms. 

"Where did you get this idea from, brats?" he asked. 

"TV" Seokjoon said proudly. 

"TV?" Taehyung asked, looking up at his husband, who was trying to get the haphazardly tied towel off his face. 

"We were watching that damned TV and then there was an advertisement program about passion designing. That man was showing how to dress a man-queen up and these rascals dragged me into the bedroom to try it" Jeongguk said, sounding utterly frustrated by the whole situation. 

Taehyung, who suddenly started laughing his head off, knew that it wasn't just frustration. There was underlying fondness in it too. 

"Why? Why? Why? Why? I made another mistake, didn't I?" Jeongguk asked, successfully getting all the weird clothes off his body and getting out of the bed without having to stumble and fall face first. 

"Did I ever tell you that you are adorable?" Taehyung asked in between laughs. 

"Ye-"

"Well, you are extremely adorable, Your Majesty" Taehyung cooed and tried to pull his cheeks. 

Jeongguk frowned at his husband and pulled his hands off his cheeks. "What mistake did I make?" he asked. 

"Well, it's a mannequin, not man-queen. And it's fashion designing, not passion designing" Taehyung said and laughed again. 

"Ohh" Jeongguk said and jutted his lower lip out sadly. "Appa, Papa is sad" Yoonseok pointed out when Jeongguk stomped back to the bed in the room. 

"Joon-ah. Tell your Appa not to laugh at me" Jeongguk said and pouted harder. "Appa, Papa said no laugh" Seokjoon said and glared at Taehyung. 

"Ommo, is my baby mad at me?" Taehyung asked dramatically and poked Seokjoon's stomach with his finger. 

"Oof" Seokjoon exclaimed and ran away from him and Yoonseok ran behind him almost immediately. 

Once they ran out of sight, Taehyung sat down properly on the floor and grinned widely. His three-year-old twins were everything. Just a little talk with them made him forget all of his shitty students in the University.